Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Webkinz Got Style SEASON 1! Win up to 7 PSF's!

Hey there!
This is Webkinz Got Style, Season 1!
Webkinz Got Style is a fashion competition where you compete against other members and their pets I organized!
First, let's lay down some rules:
#1: Be a good sport. Do not cry, or get mad at me if you don't win, because there's always the next season.
#2: Do not post cruel comments about someone's fashion. If you do, you can be REPORTED.
There's only 2 rules, which are easy to follow.
Anyway, here are our judges!
Venus the
Serengeti the
Selena the Tiger :snake:
Isra the Bat
The prizes are:
1st place:
A PSF (One or more) of your choice (As long as I have that pet)
A W Shop Coupon
A recipe of your choice (New or old)
A Star Challenge Solar Helmet
2nd place:
My Bat's PSF
A random recipe
A fashion made by me from W Shop clothing
3rd Place:
My Caramel Lion's PSF
My Bottlenose Dolphin's PSF
Even the 3rd place prize is great!
See what I just demonstrated?
(Answer: Looking on the bright side. Even if you didn't get 1st place, your still always a winner in my book!)
You are a winner always in this game, too!
Every person who entered will get a random prize (It can be ANYTHING!), and that's a great prize itself even though it's not a 1st place prize!
But before you participate in Webkinz Got Style Season 1, you have to fill out a form!
Pet type (Example: Bat)
Pet name: (Example: Isra)
Name of style (Example: Beachy Cute)
Pet gender (Example: Girl)
ID (Example: cutiebug343)
ID (Example: cutiebug343)
Pet PSF('s) you'd like to have if you win (Example: Crocodile, Pinto, and American Cocker Spaniel)
Basically, that's the form!
You also have to attach a picture of your pet modeling the fashion.
If you don't know how to, I'll show you how.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd places are dertimined by me asking myself these questions:
Do the colors work well?
Did the person put effort into the fashion?
Is it cute?
Does it look good on the person's pet?
Yes, that's what I do to dertimine the winning pets, so if you want to be one of the winning 3, please give your all into the style, not just mindlessly buy some clothing without predicting if it would look good on your pet or not.
Boys Are Allowed Too:
Yes, male pets are allowed in the competition too.
I, myself, have 6 boys in my webbie family, and think that boy pets should not be thought as "aliens" in fashion contests, or anywhere else.
I want this to be a fun, fabulous 1st season of Webkinz Got Style, and breaking the rules just makes it not fun for everyone.
There are consequences if you break the simple 2 rules, which are shown at the top of this post.
They are:
Cruel Comments, Or Any Form of Harassing:
You will be reported, and not able to post on this thread anymore until your behavior changes.
Sore Losers:
If you cry or get furious at me just because you weren't in the top 3, you will be forbidden to post on this thread until you apologize for your unnecessary behavior.
BOTH of these:
You will be reported, and forbidden to post on this thread for a MONTH.

If you keep breaking the rules, you will be reported AGAIN, and forbidden to post on this thread for TWO MONTHS.
If you still break the rules, you will be reported AGAIN (For the 3RD time), and forbidden to post on this thread EVER AGAIN!
Again, I hope this turns out to be a fun, fabulous, never-forgotten 1st season of Webkinz Got Style!
Have a great day!

---------- cutiebug343 added 701 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Anybody entering? I guess this is another ignored thread.....

Last edited by cutiebug343; 09-07-2008 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links