Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 01:59 PM   #11
paragon571
Webkinz :)
paragon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Gives Back

i would give it to alexs lemonade fund. this is since my moms friend had cancer. that would help the kids with cancer. it is just like the horse afleet alex.
paragon571 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #12
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

It is hard to pick what you would give back to.. I would (and do) pick childhood cancer.. The innocent who have to suffer, when I feel well.. We
are currently doing the walk for life and a group of us did locks for life.. Anyway someone gives back is great. I am looking forward to reading what everyone writes..

great contest...
Old 04-14-2008, 02:56 PM   #13
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

There are so many causes to give to but I usually give my money to my church. I donate my money to my church because the workers who work there will take it to a selected charity for you so if you don't have the time or gas or directions to take the trip yourself, they will do it for you. I usually like to help Hiefer International which is an orgainization that gives farm animals to the families who need them. For Christmas, I gave my allowance to the organization in my aunts and uncles name. They loved it! I bought baby chicks for two families so that they can have fresh eggs. It was a terrific feeling and now, every other week, $5 of my allowance goes to Heifer. I also help the world by donating much of my favorite things to the local Goodwill. I am about to make my spring trip in a week. Our family's trip is a big deal and everyone gives something away. We even gave away one of our t.v's! So, if you should give back, I recommend Hiefer and Goodwill to donate your time, money, and old items too. Thank you!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #14
moon91

weathergirl13 is on a distinguished road

bump!~!~!~!~!
Old 04-14-2008, 03:51 PM   #15
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
There are so many causes to give to but I usually give my money to my church. I donate my money to my church because the workers who work there will take it to a selected charity for you so if you don't have the time or gas or directions to take the trip yourself, they will do it for you. I usually like to help Hiefer International which is an orgainization that gives farm animals to the families who need them. For Christmas, I gave my allowance to the organization in my aunts and uncles name. They loved it! I bought baby chicks for two families so that they can have fresh eggs. It was a terrific feeling and now, every other week, $5 of my allowance goes to Heifer. I also help the world by donating much of my favorite things to the local Goodwill. I am about to make my spring trip in a week. Our family's trip is a big deal and everyone gives something away. We even gave away one of our t.v's! So, if you should give back, I recommend Hiefer and Goodwill to donate your time, money, and old items too. Thank you!
OMG! I give to them too!
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 09:37 AM   #16
pandagirl242
Gifted

koalagirl242 is a jewel in the roughkoalagirl242 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by paragon571
i would give it to alexs lemonade fund. this is since my moms friend had cancer. that would help the kids with cancer. it is just like the horse afleet alex.
Cool! I volunteered at this festival in the fall at the Alex's Lemonade Stand booth!
Old 04-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #17
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

what does that mean? i don't get it!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 10:01 AM   #18

kinzgirl97 is on a distinguished road

I would give back to st.judes reginol hospital.it's a hospital thats needs a million dollars each day to run it.my school does a mathathon to raise money each year we rasie about3,500 dollars for them.I love the hospital for 2 main reasons they don't make the kids parents pay and it's just a good organise ation.please donate money the kids need you
Old 04-15-2008, 10:03 AM   #19
pandagirl242
Gifted

koalagirl242 is a jewel in the roughkoalagirl242 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by rattyjol
what does that mean? i don't get it!
The Alex's Lemonade Stand? It's where you sell lemonade and donate it to the fund that supports cancer. It was started by a little girl named Alex who had cancer. She created the whole program. It's a nice fund.
Closed