Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 09:29 AM   #81
lyssa7099
Webkinz :)

lyssa1924 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WEBKINZ GAME SHOW!!!! again!!!

That's a HARD one!! I can't belive you even know this answer! lol! Well, I'm pretty sure that there's about 170 webkinz now, and there were alot of new ones this month, so I guess i'll say about 145? Just a Random guess! And for lil' kinz i'll guess another random number lets say maybe.......... 40?
lyssa1924 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2008, 06:51 PM   #82
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

Oh, now I got the number of pets question! I misunderstood. I thought you ment how many came out! oh well
Old 08-19-2008, 06:01 PM   #83
:/ :/ :/

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

okay everyone i guess this contest is over gerbilgir11 and preformer were tied, but now gerbilgirl11 wins. Preformer quit and told me I wasnt following my rules since i hadnt posted and that i was being rude and mean to all the contestants. So, if all of you think that then fine. I will end the contest. And Im sorry if ive been rude. I dont know what i did wrong. and i havent posted because ive been busy. so whatever. gerbilgirl11 wins. well goodbye everyone. I guess you all hate me so goodbye.
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 06:12 PM   #84

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by boovalicious14
okay, everyone please listen. It is none of your business how people got answers, what the answers are, how many points somone else has, or who gets it right or not. I will tell you if nessacary. Please dont ask these things to other contestants. And please everyone stop asking when the next question will be posted, I will do it when I have time and send you PMs so dont worry about it.

---------- boovalicious14 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Heres an easier one so u guys can relax just a little.
okay, that hurt my feelings alot! all i asked gerbilgirl was how she got her answer because others said how they got theirs and she was the only one who got it right. i also think it is our business what the correct answer is! if the question is over, then i dont see the problem in telling the other members who were wrong what was correct if they are asking! im sorry to say this, but boovie when you allowed gerbilgirl to join, i didnt really agree with it because the contest was already started and she never signed up on the first one!!! it just doesnt seem fair
and one more thing, user-ran contests can only last a week tops, i read it in the rules recently.

2. You must put an end date for your contests. User-hosted contests can last no longer than 1 week, but must last for at least 1 day. A moderator or admin will close your contest 1 day after it ends. You can always pm one of them to close it when it is over.

im sorry if this post sounds rude but when i read what you said up top, i felt really hurt
anyways im gonna go now, its not like me to sound mean cuz i am very shy in real life but i had to stick up for myself this time. i thought this would be a fun contest to take part in but now i just feel sad

---------- webkinzarelife added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

and boovie i didnt see your latest post, i was still writing my message. i do not hate you! hate is a veeeery strong word! yes i am upset the way things went, i dont like people getting their feelings hurt! anyways its over,gerbilgirl already won, congratulations! so goodbye i guess.

Last edited by webkinzarelife; 08-19-2008 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 06:16 PM   #85
:/ :/ :/

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

okay well im sorry i really didnt mean it that way. i think im just never gonna get on this site again. I guess that will solve everyones problems. I HATE MYSELFFF!

---------- boovalicious14 added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

im sorry i have been a horrible nasty person and im not even kidding im almost crying right now. I really didnt mean it that way, i really didnt mean to put what the answers are but yeah, no one can really ask someone elses scores or how they got the answer. So, its fine. i will probably be banned because Preformer reported me, so i will just stop going on WI. im sorry everyone. You have all rights to dislike me or whatever. I will stop getting on.

Last edited by boovalicious14; 08-19-2008 at 06:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 06:25 PM   #86

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

i think the tough thing about this site, is that every word you say can be taken the wrong way because it is typed and not spoken. my post asking gerbilgirl how she got her answer could have sounded rude to you but it is not what i intended it to sound like! i was just asking a simple question. i think i mistook your post asking us not to ask other members as rude. you probably didnt intend for it to sound the way i thought it sounded, but its just a big ol' misunderstanding i guess!
and boovie you are really nice and dont give up this site over one post! im sure many ppl love having you on here! leaving wont solve anyones problems and definately DO NOT hate yuorself! this is the tough part about the web, when things typed are misread

---------- webkinzarelife added 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

and i see where you are coming from with the "dont ask other members how they came up with their answers" but i was just curious! but i really do hope you stay on WI and they should not ban you over this the only thing i m upset about with this contest is that you allowed someone to join after the cut-off, i just didnt find that part fair. but its over now, they won so lets just put this behind us.

Last edited by webkinzarelife; 08-19-2008 at 06:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 06:31 PM   #87
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Okey doke ... time to step back and cool off for a bit. The contest is now closed and I am requesting no prizes be sent out at all as I am nullifying the contest.

Everyone involved needs to remember this is just a game, it is supposed to be for fun. So relax, be calm & polite. There is never a reason for anyone at all - not any single member - to be rude to another or to hurt anyone's feelings.

No one is in trouble, and definitely no one will be banned over something so silly. I will handle the rest in pm's. Thank you!
smitchell is offline Female
Closed