Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 11:08 PM   #71
:/ :/ :/
Webkinz :)

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WEBKINZ GAME SHOW!!!! again!!!

View Post Originally Posted by cjjperk
Pig was the first, the first to retire was I think the cheeky dog.

---------- cjjperk added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Hey boovie, what happened to your cat avatar? I thought it was cute.

Someone made this one for me, I will change it back someday
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 11:18 AM   #72

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

i think the first was the pig too.
for the retired, the cheeky dog&cat.
to gerbilgirl-im just wondering, how did you get the # of webkinz question correct without looking/counting somewhere? because no one else got it correct apparently and i want to know how you came up with it.
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 11:49 AM   #73
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

What was the correct answer for the # of webkinz? I threw out a guess - don't even know if I'm close at all.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #74

ashleynicolee is an unknown quantity at this point

Uhmm..
Well i know for sure that he cheeky dog was he first to be retired..

But i am going to say to the pig for the first webbie.
ashleynicolee is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 04:28 PM   #75
Call me Nikki! :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

I Actually happened to count 2 months ago so I knew that. I count them often so I thought back to what I thought was 2 months ago
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #76
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by gerbilgirl11
I Actually happened to count 2 months ago so I knew that. I count them often so I thought back to what I thought was 2 months ago
What's the answer?
Old 08-17-2008, 06:59 PM   #77
Preformer

When's the next question going to be posted?
Old 08-17-2008, 07:11 PM   #78

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

okay, everyone please listen. It is none of your business how people got answers, what the answers are, how many points somone else has, or who gets it right or not. I will tell you if nessacary. Please dont ask these things to other contestants. And please everyone stop asking when the next question will be posted, I will do it when I have time and send you PMs so dont worry about it.

---------- boovalicious14 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Heres an easier one so u guys can relax just a little.

Last edited by boovalicious14; 08-17-2008 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-17-2008, 07:16 PM   #79
Call me Nikki! :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

yeah I agree with boovie that it is none of your buisness what other people put as an answer or how they got it if there is a problem she will tell you
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 07:23 PM   #80

Ah and yes, the eliminations, they will be,

Hotchocolate82
ashleynicolee
ashclif

Im sorry guys you really werent on and you had the least points. Im sorry. I will post the next question tomorrow, the next elimination will be based on how well you respond to my things you shouldnt ask. I need some time to think baout the next question I would do some studying for tomorrow, good run for the people that got eliminated, i wish the rest of you, luck.
Closed