Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2007, 08:06 PM   #201
Hey yall, pm me for
Gift Guru

Buttons is a glorious beacon of lightButtons is a glorious beacon of lightButtons is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz game show!

GAME Over for this round! Can someone pelase tally it up for me form 101 to 200? I have an essay I'm working on and it would really help me out. Here is th epoint break down:

Q ANSWER-5 POINTS
Game answer- 10 points
100th post-15 points

anyone? please?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2007, 08:08 PM   #202
princesscfs
Gifted

Princess CS is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Buttons
YUp! here is the game:

find the patern

♥♥•♥
••♥•
♥♥•♥
i think this one: ♥♥•♥
Old 09-25-2007, 08:25 PM   #203
Hey yall, pm me for
Gift Guru

Buttons is a glorious beacon of lightButtons is a glorious beacon of lightButtons is a glorious beacon of light

No..... it was ••♥•

Come on now!! Why can't you guys pitch in? I have been asking questions and organizing this the whole time. Please?

Last edited by Buttons; 09-25-2007 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-25-2007, 08:57 PM   #204
look out BADGUYS I'm
Gifted

Pumpkin_Pie will become famous soon enough

ok im baaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Pumpkin_Pie is offline Female
Old 09-26-2007, 05:09 PM   #205
Hey yall, pm me for
Gift Guru

This game will be canceled shortly. I put much hard work into this coming up with the idea, making up the rules, and and making games and Q's. I asked you to do a simple thing once when i needed it and i was very busy. But you refused. I am very disappointed in all of you sontestants. Thank you.

Maybe I will return later, but as for now, it can't work.

Last edited by Buttons; 09-26-2007 at 05:21 PM..
Old 09-26-2007, 05:20 PM   #206
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Buttons
This game will be canceled shortly. I put much hard work into this coming up with the idea, making up the rules, and and making games and Q's. I asked you to do a simple thing once when i needed it and i was very busy. But you refused. I am very disappointed in all of you sontestants. Thank you. And goodbye.
What did we do!
i was busy with things latley!
Old 09-26-2007, 05:35 PM   #207
Hey yall, pm me for
Gift Guru

I just wanted some help, and whenever iasked for a little bit, I was ignored. I thought people liked to play, but if they want to play they need to also contribute. And until we have some contributers, this thread can't go on.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:51 PM   #208
flowergirl488
Gifted

Dancing_Queen will become famous soon enough

I would love to play, its just I can't be on here all the time. I have chores, and cheerleading, and gymnastics, and the movies, and karate, and the square dance, and middle school trip, and school! I can't always be here...but I love the idea and I think it's great.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:14 PM   #209
Hey yall, pm me for
Gift Guru

We are back for a couple more games!_
Old 10-12-2007, 10:21 PM   #210
I LOVE FIGURE SKATIN
Gifted

skateraholikk22 is on a distinguished road

sweet! ahh this look cool!
Closed