Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 06:11 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Kermo1192 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Fashion Competition! Win 3 PSF's! Results are POSTED! Get your entries in before Sept. 26th!

when mocha thinks of dressing green she of course thinks to wear green! she also thinks that she should wear the clothes she had for the longest that she shares with her sisters! wearing the wheel of the month shirt, mocha thinks the symbol on the shirt reminds her of the recycling symbol so she wears this to always remember to recycle! the green rain boots remind mocha that the polar ice caps are melting! Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 07:12 PM   #32
orangejuice12

neon-pink-monkeys is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Fashion Competition! Win 3 PSF's! Results are POSTED! Get your entries in before Sept. 26th!

That's Reaaallllly Good! =]
Old 09-21-2008, 10:03 PM   #33
PandaandKoalaFanatic
Gifted

Panda Fan will become famous soon enough

Can I still join? If I can what type of pictures should I post?

Pet Name: Cutie
Pet Gender: Girl

Type of Pet: Panda
Webkinz ID: PandaandKoalaFanatic

Panda Fan is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 10:11 PM   #34
PandaandKoalaFanatic
Gifted

I have a pic of my panda here.♥
Attached Images
File Type: jpg♥Panda♥.jpg (13.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-22-2008, 03:34 PM   #35
orangejuice12

Hey! Sorry, but the competition is full and has already begun! If you want, I can sign you up for season 2. =]
Old 09-22-2008, 06:31 PM   #36

Kermo1192 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Fashion Competition! Win 3 PSF's! Results are POSTED! Get your entries in before Sept. 26th! Enter for Season 2 NOW! =]

ill sign up for season 2!

mocha
girl
cylesdale horse
ww id is kermo1192
Old 09-22-2008, 08:00 PM   #37
PandaandKoalaFanatic
Gifted

Default Re: Webkinz Fashion Competition! Win 3 PSF's! Results are POSTED! Get your entries in before Sept. 26th! Enter for Season 2 NOW! =]

OK. I'll sign up.♥
Old 09-23-2008, 10:06 AM   #38
cheryl75

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nutmeg is going green!
Click the image to open in full size.
dighton99 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 09:09 PM   #39
orangejuice12

only 2 people have posted going green pics? You guys have until midnight tonight to get your pics in!
Old 09-26-2008, 11:02 PM   #40
kitty-lover is an unknown quantity at this point

For 'Going Green' Fluffy was wearing green! The less materials, the better, right? Well, since no clothes really isn't an option, especially for a girl. So she's wearing sandals that look, to me anyways, recyclabe. A shirt I bought a LOONG time ago (reuse! ) and green patterned swimtrunks. Borrowing from her brothers again I see. So here's her outfit.
I think its a minute of 2 after midnight. I hope her outfit still counts...
Click the image to open in full size.
kitty-lover is offline Female
Closed