Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #21
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Election! Will Your Webbie be.... PRESIDENT? Let's find out! Click here! 15 More Candidates Needed!

please enter!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 09:52 PM   #22
EmNm
Webkinz :)

EmNm12 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Election! Will Your Webbie be.... PRESIDENT? Let's find out! Click here! 15 More Candidates Needed!

Webkinz Name: Honey
Webkinz Type: Saint Bernard
Webkinz Gender: Female
TOP 1 THING YOU WOULD CHANGE: I would have a theater/movie theater! You could watch short movies & movie previews at the movie theater & you could organize & do plays at the theater! If your play is good enough, it could be seen by all of webkinz world!

I would like a AD please! Thank you! Hope there's still room!
EmNm12 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #23
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

please fill out the form!

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 536 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

please sign up!

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 49 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

please sign up!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 02-12-2008 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #24
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Default Re: Webkinz Election! Will Your Webbie be.... PRESIDENT? Let's find out! Click here! 12 more Candidates needed!

last chance! if people dont enter today i will deal with what i have!
Old 02-13-2008, 06:45 PM   #25
Vontin

Vontin is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Election! Will Your Webbie be.... PRESIDENT? Let's find out! Click here! 12 more Candidates needed!

type: kangaroo
name: sheela

i would change the amount of time rare items appereaderd in the curio shop each month/week
Old 02-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #26
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

Webkinz Namearby
Webkinz Type:Kangaroo
Webkinz Gender:Boy/Male
TOP 1 THING YOU WOULD CHANGE: i would change that there is only a " girls room" in the club house and add one for boys!!!

i would also make it so that there were more activities like a webkinz fun park!!!!!

Last edited by bunnygirl56; 02-13-2008 at 06:49 PM..
Old 02-13-2008, 06:51 PM   #27
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

ooh great ideas! also i would of never thought of either of those, except the boys rule thing. i was thinking about that when i first saw the girls rule room. although i go there all the time. im a boy. lol.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:52 PM   #28
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

yeah! but it would be kool!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2008, 07:36 PM   #29
sweet! i am a

Blizzard07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz Name: Bouregard
Webkinz Type : German Shepherd
What would he change : He would make it so that people could (once again) talk freely, and would make there be two pet of the months, not just one. He would also let you send as much as you like through the kinzpost. Not just three items. Oh, and make more of the w-shop things interactive, not just "for decoration only"
So.... VOTE FOR BOUREGARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-13-2008, 08:31 PM   #30
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

some great ideas! i am giving people until 9 o'clock tonight!
Closed