Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2007, 07:45 PM   #61
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz DRAWING contest-Artists wanted!

Ok here is my picture from Paint and I didn't trace, copy or find from another website. Paint is so hard to actually draw in.....I wanted my bubbles to be blue, but it wouldn't change color for me, but it still turned out better than I thought it would. Hope everyone likes! Thanks Kayeray
P.S. I hope you can tell this is my pink poodle binkz
Click the image to open in full size.
kayeray is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2007, 07:48 PM   #62
Gifted

msskye is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too i CAN NOT draw good
Old 07-21-2007, 08:17 PM   #63
Sunstone

View Post Originally Posted by Icicle20
OMG! thats amazing ilovewebkinz97!
ya i agree!
Old 07-21-2007, 08:17 PM   #64
cacaoxlacte

Here is a lion. Good luck!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:30 PM   #65
EquestrianGrrl
Gifted

EquestrianGrrl will become famous soon enough

I don't think I have paint, only Appleworks since I have a Mac.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:41 PM   #66
bonnie9
Gifted

WeLoveWebkinz07 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kayeray
Webkinzlover29, I think yours is the best by far out of all of them..........the rest I can tell were either copied and traced or one of them I actually found on google by doing a search under images and they put their name by it.......(I will not say which one though) But I absolutely love that you posted your own drawing without coping someone elses or another picture from off the internet. Yours is the best!!!!!!!!!
and just to let you know, i didn't NOT copy from anything from mine. I did it by looking @ my treefrog in Webkinz World, but i drew it free hand. I don't think its really fair of ppl to go accusing everybody of cheating cuz alot of ppl worked really hard on these. and some people are just good, so it really looks close to the original, like the first entry of the unicorn (ilovewebkinz, i think). Also, i think it should be up to the judge to decide. if u truly think somebody is cheating, why don't you PM kinzcrazy so the person doesn't feel bad

Last edited by WeLoveWebkinz07; 07-21-2007 at 08:50 PM..
Old 07-21-2007, 09:02 PM   #67
cacaoxlacte

In response to everyone accusing everyone of cheating, I would like to hope no one here did that. I certainly did NOT. This is Not YOUR contest, besides, why cheat? Its for fun. The host of this contest can deside for his/herself what she/he deems approptriate. Please do not post your opinions. Its just rude.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:09 PM   #68
Ask!
Gifted

Homeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura aboutHomeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura about

You people are really good. Maybe I'll enter another time, once my avvie is finished.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:33 PM   #69
Gift Guru

ShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Herman, very nice DA! I can do some limited work on Paint and Photoshop when I'm actually drawing, but I'm much much better when doing lineart on paper with brush pens and then scanning and colouring it with my tablet in Photoshop. I also just like to use good 'ol coloured pencils.

Here's mine! http://dphantomartist.***************/
-
Blah. Sorry, I forgot to copy my link. Let's try again! http://shelsearose.***************/

Last edited by ShelseaRose; 07-21-2007 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-22-2007, 05:02 AM   #70
Webkinz :)

Herman is on a distinguished road

Thanks! I really like yours too! Great colored pencil work there. I have a tablet too, I use it all of the time.
Closed