Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light

Default webkinz cookoff kind of like xpookiex's not really 2 contests in one you dont have to sign up for both just come take a look atleast please

here in this contest you will design webkinz recipes or take part in the cookoff

ok here is a little info about both

the cookoff is where i give you a whole list of recipes and the first person to buy all of the stuf and make it and take pics of it and show it in their dock wins and you dont have to send the food to me and everyone will get a prize how great is that
-you make food for your pets
-you get to keep it
-and you get a prize
- and you have a chance at another prize

and then the designing part

ok at the designing part you design foods that could be recipe foods. each week the judges ill score you on

how it is presented
if it is presented on time
and how it is put together

some weeks i will giveyou the ingrediants and some weeks you just make ur own food. it will be tons of fun and everyone will get a prize. there is only

10 or 15 spots for each deoending on how many people want to do it and so sign up
oh wait i need to tell you the forms for each

ww username
will you be comited
how much kinz kash approximately do u have-

design food
ww username-
will you be commited-

1.no quitting
2.be nice
3.have fun
and 4 do your best

ok now the prizes

1st place- 4 psfs + prize everyone gets
2nd place-3psfs + proze everyone gets
3rd place-2psfs+ prize everyone gets
everyone else- special surprise and it is the same for the designing

i have almost all of the pets

ok now sign up

---------- 2cool4u107 added 19 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

please please please come

Last edited by 2cool4u107; 07-06-2008 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
2cool4u107 is offline Female
Sponsored Links