Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 06:16 PM   #1
Banned
beachgirl011 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Webkinz Contests are Coming Soon to You From Me

Hello everyone. I hope that your day is going good. I would like to share some news to you from me to you. This week is going to be the season premier of my new contest. The contest will be on how good you dress your Webkinz. Infomation how to qualify for the Best Dressed Contest is below.

There are some qualifications that you need to audition for the Best Dressed Webkinz. The requirements are listed below:
~You need to give a picture of your pet animated or real one
~You need to list your pet name and your pet type
~Must Include a sentence to a paragraph on why you think you should get past auditions

If you think that you qualify for this contest then just post the qualfications. Be creative, there is always a lot of good creativity in an awesome Webkinz Lover.

****IMPORTANT****
If you think that having a holiday pet and clothing items will increase your chance of winning, you might be right. I am judging on comments and a poll. There will also be a panel of judges that will judge this contest. I have all of the seasonal pets so I would like to see all the creative ideas that you all have and try to do your best.

***************WINNERS WILL RECIEVE**************
1ST PLACE- WHITE SILK SOFA WITH A CHOICE OF YOUR FAVORITE FLOWERS
2ND PLACE- BALLERINA DRESSERS WITH A CHOICE OF YOUR FAVORITE WINDOW
3RD PLACE- FANCY TABLE WITH A CHOICE OF MIRROR
4TH PLACE- FAVORITE LAMP OF YOUR CHOICE
5TH PLACE- POLKA DOT PJ OUTFIT (INCLUDES TOP AND BOTTOM)

**NOTICE**
There must be at least 15 contestants for all of the prizes to be handed out.
:luvfrog::rdr::clyde::easter::goo::pgn::wt::rac::gor::rbt::pd l::pig:

You are allowed to enter ALL of your pets if you would like.

---------- beachgirl011 added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Everyone, you need to get ready for auditions that start on Friday, February 22, 2008. If you miss auditions please leave me your audition infomation. I will let you know if you will be able to audition and if you make it. If we after round 2, you will not be accepted.

Last edited by beachgirl011; 02-21-2008 at 06:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Closed