Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2008, 10:18 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
 
Bubblegum165's Avatar
Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Default Webkinz Contest-Who Has The Best Style?

Contest-Who Has The Best Style?


Here are the rules:

1.) No KinzStyle clothing allowed (not all member may have it, it would be unfair)
2.) You can only use YOUR Webkinz, YOUR clothes, and YOUR ideas.
3.) Make sure to read everything that I posted CAREFULLY.

Note: I can disqualify

Here is what you have to do:

Create an outfit on your Webkinz pet that reflects your pet's style. Post an image of your design on this thread. You must also fill out the form listed below with your image.

Here is the form:

Username:
Pet's Name:
What Inspired You (To Make This Design):
How It Reflects Your Pet's Style/Personality:
Items Used In Your Design:


The Prize:

Your choice of any TWO food items in the W-Shop. Your gift will be shipped to you via KinzPost the day I choose the winner.

Ok, Now's The Time To Get Creative!!!!!!

---------- Bubblegum165 added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Note: Contest Ends On March 9th

---------- Bubblegum165 added 9 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Somone Please Participate!

Last edited by Bubblegum165; 02-20-2008 at 10:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2008, 10:44 AM   #2
Lilyit12347
Gifted
 
Lilyit's Avatar
Lilyit is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Contest-Who Has The Best Style?

Click the image to open in full size.
Username: Lilyit12347
Pet's Name: Milky Way
What Inspired You (To Make This Design): The day I bought the Viking Helmet, I wanted a good outfit to go with it. I decided my cow would look great in a viking/pirate outfit, so I went from there.
How It Reflects Your Pet's Style/Personality: According to her bio. Milky Way is smart, unique, and a great athlete. I think this outfit really brings out Milky Way's uniqueness, and makes her stand out in a crowd. She's also a smart navigator and uses her athletic skills to steer her ship, maintain the ship etc. She's a strong leader and knows her to lead a crew effectively.
Items Used In Your Design: Viking helmet, Captain Dogbeard's Jacket, Pirate's Eye Patch, Cargo Pants, Pirate Boots, Sheriff's belt.
Lilyit is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 10:48 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
 
Bubblegum165's Avatar
Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Contest-Who Has The Best Style?

View Post Originally Posted by Lilyit
Click the image to open in full size.
Username: Lilyit12347
Pet's Name: Milky Way
What Inspired You (To Make This Design): The day I bought the Viking Helmet, I wanted a good outfit to go with it. I decided my cow would look great in a viking/pirate outfit, so I went from there.
How It Reflects Your Pet's Style/Personality: According to her bio. Milky Way is smart, unique, and a great athlete. I think this outfit really brings out Milky Way's uniqueness, and makes her stand out in a crowd. She's also a smart navigator and uses her athletic skills to steer her ship, maintain the ship etc. She's a strong leader and knows her to lead a crew effectively.
Items Used In Your Design: Viking helmet, Captain Dogbeard's Jacket, Pirate's Eye Patch, Cargo Pants, Pirate Boots, Sheriff's belt.
Just 1 question, is the viking helmet available in the w-shop/curio shop?
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 10:50 AM   #4
Lilyit12347
Gifted
 
Lilyit's Avatar
Lilyit is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Contest-Who Has The Best Style?

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblegum165
Just 1 question, is the viking helmet available in the w-shop/curio shop?
Yes it's a curio shop only item.
Lilyit is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
 
Bubblegum165's Avatar
Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Contest-Who Has The Best Style?

View Post Originally Posted by Lilyit
Yes it's a curio shop only item.
ok, just checking to make sure you didnt have to buy smoe special thing at a rl store to get it

=]
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 12:46 PM   #6
Lilyit12347
Gifted
 
Lilyit's Avatar
Lilyit is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Contest-Who Has The Best Style?

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblegum165
ok, just checking to make sure you didnt have to buy smoe special thing at a rl store to get it

=]
Nope.. in fact the only Webkinz product I buy is webkinz.
Lilyit is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 12:48 PM   #7
Webkinz :)
 
Bubblegum165's Avatar
Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Contest-Who Has The Best Style?

View Post Originally Posted by Lilyit
Nope.. in fact the only Webkinz product I buy is webkinz.
hehe ok, can you do me a favor and tell some other ppl bout this thread??

if you can that would be grate!
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 01:11 PM   #8
Lilyit12347
Gifted
 
Lilyit's Avatar
Lilyit is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Contest-Who Has The Best Style?

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblegum165
hehe ok, can you do me a favor and tell some other ppl bout this thread??

if you can that would be grate!
Sure! Contests are no fun if there's no competition.
Lilyit is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 02:26 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
 
Bubblegum165's Avatar
Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Contest-Who Has The Best Style?

View Post Originally Posted by Lilyit
Sure! Contests are no fun if there's no competition.

yup...but i just learned something...i have to get approved before i can do this, im waiting on a response from a mod...so the contest is postponed until then


=]
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2008, 06:10 PM   #10
Webkinz :)
 
Bubblegum165's Avatar
Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Contest-Who Has The Best Style?

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblegum165
yup...but i just learned something...i have to get approved before i can do this, im waiting on a response from a mod...so the contest is postponed until then


=]

[Contest Restarted]
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts