Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 09:46 AM   #1
rawr=)
Webkinz :)

boneek is on a distinguished road

Default webkinz best story writer!prizes included!check it out

i decided to have a story writing contest. it will be to the 19th of july

theme-
anything you want

rules-
no coping
no cheating
no being mean to other people

prizes-
1st prize-:luvfrog:
2nd prize-
3rd prize-

make sure-
you have a title
more than 2 paragraphs
less than 6 paragraphs

please tell me your user name with webkinz with your story

i will pm the winners on july 20th
boneek is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 12:25 PM   #2
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: webkinz best story writer!prizes included!check it out

here is part of a story i am working on:As Snowy woke up to her alarm clock, she found herself half asleep and half awake because it was the first day at the Kinzville Academy Her schedule was:

8:00-10:00: Creativity
10:00-11:00: Track
11:00-12:00: Cooking
12:00-1:00: Lunch
1:00-2:00: Language
2:00-2:45: Style
2:45-3:00: Clean-up

As Snowy got dressed in her new pink polka-dot hoodie, cuffed jeans, and white b-ball shoes she realized she was running late. She ran downstairs, grabbed her back pack and a granola bar and headed out the door. As she walked to the Kinzville academy she thought about all the new friends she'll make and all the fun stuff she will be doing.

as she entered the school she saw a bunch of webkinz from cats to dogs to reptiles to amphibians to farm animals. She saw it was 7:58 and ran to the classroom that said creativity on it. As she entered she saw 15 more webkinz, easels set up and a smiling cat with a name tag that read Mrs. Stripe.

"Welcome class to you first day at Kinzville Academy." said Mrs. Stripes." I will now call on each of you one at a time for you to tell us your name and something you like to do. Lets start with you." Mrs. Stripes pointed to Snowy. Snowy jumped up with great pride and said "My name is Snowy and I love to Play soccer and design clothes!!! "When she was done sat down and Mrs. Stripes had called on everyone it was time to paint. "Now class I want each of you to paint a picture of something that connects with something you like. Like if you like football draw a football. "said Mrs. Stripes. Quickly Snowy pick up the black and white and made a soccer ball and the picked up the green and purple and drew a shirt for fashion. Snowy raise her hand and said she was done. Mrs. Stripes walk over and saw a beautiful painting. She picked it up and hung it on a clip near the north wall.

The door opened, Jill came in wearing Kinzville Academy clothes. "I'm not really good at painting Level 1. But I'm great at weight lifting. "That's ok," said Ms. Stripes.

"Hi Jill, do you want to be my friend. I am new here" asked Snowy and she walked over to Jill. "I finished my painting see its on the wall with the soccer ball and shirt."

Brrrring. "That’s the bell. everyone should know where to go next." said Mrs. Stripes as she started to clean up. "Come on Jill what’s your next class mine is track. See ya later" replied Snowy as she ran out the door and to the gym.

As snowy got to the gym the teacher named Mr. Ruff made all of us introduce ourselfs. Snowy jumped up and said " For those who I haven't met I am Snowy and I love designing and soccer and running."
"Well what a hyper spirit we have. I like that. Now everyone form a single file line and head out the door." commanded Mr. Ruff. As we all formed a line and head out the door we saw a huge track field. i looked around but couldn't fine Jill.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:53 AM   #3
rawr=)

boneek is on a distinguished road

very good!!
boneek is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 12:06 PM   #4
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road