Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Default Webkinz awesome model contest! Sorry! Now full!

Hi! How this works is you post your pet wearing what I say and WI's least favorite will be eliminated. You can't be mean to people and you can't say mean things if you loose or don't like other people's pet. Examples: ''I should of stayed in not you!'' or ''Your pet stinks!'' When I post the next category I will make a NEW post not update the first post. When you are ready to join please post the word ''candle'' in your first post so I know you read the rules.

The list if pets is:

Charcoal Cat
Pink Pony
Leopard
Hippo
Cow
Black Cat
Pink Poodle
Horse
Unicorn
Black Bear
Pig
Elephant
Cocker Spaniel
P&W Cat
Black Lab
Tiger Snake
Leopard Lizard
Lion
Persian Cat
Clydesdale Horse
Turtle
B&W Cat
Golden Retriever
Panda
Rhino
Whimsy Dragon
Go&W Cat
Rabbit
Basset Hound
Gr&W Cat
Reindeer
Lemon Lime Gecko
Pink Googles
Tye Die Frog
Cheeky Monkey
Crocodile
Toucan
Spotted Leopard
Goldfish
Chicken
St. Bernard
Pegasus
Skunk
Blue Jay
Seal
Coco Dinosaur
American Albino
Kangaroo
Husky
Deer
Himalayan
Polar Bear
Spotted Frog
Manatee
Silver Back Gorilla
Bat
Purple Monster (EStore)
Cardinal
Chipmunk
Clown Fish
Porcupine
Humming Bird
Chickadee
Orca Whale
Camel
Bottlenose Dolfin
White Terrier
Buffalo
Sheep
Blue Trigger Fish

Sorry if it's so many to look though but I have a lot of them! I lost count at 70!

The second category:

OK! Here is round 2!

What you do is post your pet on her/his way to the prom! You can do a tux, or dress, it doesn't matter! Whatever you think that the other WI members would like. Remember though, there are more girl WI members than boys though, but you do whatever you want!

1st Place: 9 PSFs
2nd Place: 6 PSFs

Contestants:

#1. kimiko - with Sarah the White Poodle
#2. gReTa - with Pandy the Panda

Contestants that turned there pictures in already for this round:

#1. gReTa with Pandy the panda
#2. kimiko - with Sarah the White Poodle

Last edited by yeahdudes; 12-31-2008 at 02:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
yeahdudes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
I Must Be Skilled!

Psp3336 is a jewel in the roughPsp3336 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz awesome model contest! You must join now! Spots are limited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would join, but my WW account says that I only have 9 items, not including any clothing... sorry. I'll enter if it starts working
~ Psp
Psp3336 is offline Male
Old 11-21-2008, 07:48 PM   #3
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz awesome model contest! You must join now! Spots are limited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uM I don't know how to do pics so do you have a
golden retriever
velvet elaphant
yellow lab
snowman
yorkie
persian cat
bat ?
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 08:29 PM   #4

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

What do you mean do I have a golden retriever
velvet elaphant
yellow lab
snowman
yorkie
persian cat
bat ?

If you mean do I have those PSFs I will pots the list soon but for now out of those I have the
golden retriever, persian cat, bat and yorkie. I don't have the velvety elephant, but I have the regular elephant.

P.S. I almost got the snowman today but I chose the cardinal and have the snowman on my Christmas list.

Here is the link to how to post pics if it helps!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...re-t20605.html

Thanks to
cacaoxlacte for the thread being posted!
Old 11-22-2008, 11:18 AM   #5
I Must Be Skilled!

Thanks for the PM
Can you please add Sprinkles the Love Puppy to the list, and I'll tell you if the bug gets fixed, thanks!
~ Psp

---------- Psp3336 added 827 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

I got it fixed! Here is Sprinkles the Love Puppy as an Office Worker:
Click the image to open in full size.
Hope you like it!
~ Psp

Last edited by Psp3336; 11-22-2008 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Psp3336 is offline Male
Old 11-22-2008, 11:33 AM   #6

Hey, did you read the directions? Read the last sentence. Candle should be in your first post. You did it right though, but still. Both of you.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:39 AM   #7
I Must Be Skilled!

View Post Originally Posted by yeahdudes
Hey, did you read the directions? Read the last sentence. Candle should be in your first post. You did it right though, but still. Both of you.
Sorry, I had to quickly speed through the rules, I had to go to basketball... but Candle... sorry!
And its Sprinkles, NOT Sparkles.
~ Psp
Psp3336 is offline Male
Old 11-22-2008, 11:42 AM   #8

Oh, sorry. I'll fix it to sprinkles.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:50 AM   #9
I Must Be Skilled!

View Post Originally Posted by yeahdudes
Oh, sorry. I'll fix it to sprinkles.
No, I'm sorry... do you like it? I'm just wondering! Thanks!
~ Psp
Psp3336 is offline Male
Old 11-22-2008, 11:52 AM   #10
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

I mean do you have those pets so you could post the pic for me.
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Closed