Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 07:52 AM   #31
ruby137
Webkinz :)

Lovegirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz American Idol! Come show off your Webbie's talents! NO SLOTS LEFT!;; SORRY!

:ph: Maria says: I can't wait to begin
Lovegirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2008, 07:56 AM   #32
JB&JB love

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz American Idol! Come show off your Webbie's talents! NO SLOTS LEFT!;; SORRY!

"Hey Everyone!! Cassie has entered the building!!"
"Cassie you aren't famous."
"Oh. Well, I can't wait to start!!! I am so excited!"
"Me either Cassie, Me either."
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 08:00 AM   #33
ruby137

Lovegirl is on a distinguished road

Ready, Set, Don't Go by billy ray Cyrus (only one I could find
Lovegirl is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 08:05 AM   #34
Gifted

Julia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hehe, guys!
Here's a few words from our JUDGES! Give a big round of applause...

Please give a big hand for COLLEEN THE KOALA!
:koala: Heyyyyy, guys! Hope you all are greatt. Y'all gonna have SO much fun in this competition!

Please give a scream for OWEN THE GOOGLE!
:goo:Hey there, everyone. You better be ready for the best of the best Amerikinz Idol EVER!

And, lastly, let's hear some noise for JO JO THE CHEEKY MONKEY!
Hihi, you all are just so wonderful at singing. Break a leg this year! (not literally, haha!)

---------- Julia-Gulia added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lovegirl
Ready, Set, Don't Go by billy ray Cyrus (only one I could find
Alright, thanks for entering your song early!

Last edited by Julia-Gulia; 08-29-2008 at 08:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Julia-Gulia is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 08:19 AM   #35

wolves_r_cool is on a distinguished road

Two Kandy is singing "All-American Girl" by Carrie Underwood.
wolves_r_cool is offline Male
Old 08-29-2008, 08:40 AM   #36
JB&JB love

Hot N Cold by Katy Perry, that's my added song!
Old 08-29-2008, 08:54 AM   #37
Gifted

Julia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with graceJulia-Gulia wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Okay, everyone. Thanks for entering your songs!

And, Kinzluver, is that a country song?
Old 08-29-2008, 09:02 AM   #38
JB&JB love

no. Ooooooh the theme is country?! um how about
Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood!
Old 08-29-2008, 09:05 AM   #39
Gifted

Okie dokes!
Thanks for changing it!
Old 08-29-2008, 10:41 AM   #40
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Poncho says she is gonna sing 'Our Song' by Taylor Swift

( I think that's a country song, right? She has a country voice in it! )

Poncho Can't wait!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Closed