Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 02:43 PM   #1
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Arrow Webkinz AMAZING race - trivia style! Spots taken: 2 Spots left: 14! Come Sign up! Compete with a partner to win a Cheeky Dog PSF!

Welcome to the Webkinz Amazing Race - Trivia Style!

Here is how it works:
There are 8 teams of two. So 16 spots are available in the begining.
Each team has a designated color.

At the begining of each round, I will PM a quiz of webkinz-related questions to each team individualy. The teams must work together to answer all of the questions correctly. Then PM the answers back to me. The last team to PM me the answers will be eliminated from the race.

To make things far, as to when everybody will be online to answer the questions when they recieve them, a new round will start every Tuesday at 3:30pm. In other words, I will start PMing the questions out at 3:30pm on Tuesday.

REMINDER: This also means that the entire contest will be approximently 8 weeks long, until I have a first place winner. Please remeber when applying for the contest that this means you must be commited to stay in the contest. NO DROPPING OUT OF THE CONTEST, PLEASE!
Als remember that the each week, the questions I give you are not a few simple questions that will take 10 minutes to answer. They may take you a few days until you finish!

If we have all the spots filled by Tuesday, October 28th, then the contest will be then.
If we do not have enough spots by then, I will begin the contest on Tuesday, November 3rd.

Once we are down to the last team standing, the two will seperate and compete against each other for the first place prize.

PRIZES:
1st place: Cheeky Dog PSF and two other PSF's of their choice
2nd Place: Cheeky Cat PSF and one other PSF of their choice
3rd and 4th place(The two members of the second place team): A Gray and White cat PSF each. And one other PSF of their choice.

TEAMS:

Pink Team
1.wajiha444

Blue Team

Green Team
1. 36greeny36

Orange Team

Yellow Team

Black Team

Purple Team

Red Team

Let me know if you want to join the contest! I will add your name to the list.

Have fun

Last edited by Livi; 10-26-2008 at 03:12 PM..
Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
ants more
Webkinz :)

36greeny36 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz AMAZING race - trivia style! A bunch of spots available!

wi id:36greeny36
ww id: 36greeny36
green team please
36greeny36 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 03:07 PM   #3
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for entering. Tell yer friends.. so we can hopefully start this tuesday!
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 03:09 PM   #4
wajiha444

ww id:wajiha444
wi id:wajiha44
pink team please
Old 10-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #5
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Hi wajiha444..

in order to compete in the contest you must have Webkinz ranking.. so that you can recieve PM's from me.
Please make four more posts so that I can PM you during the contest. I will add you to the game right now, but please remember to do so.

---------- Livi added 84 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Anyone else wanna sign up? I wanna try to start the contest this Tuesday

Last edited by Livi; 10-26-2008 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 02:52 PM   #6
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Default Re: Webkinz AMAZING race - trivia style! Spots taken: 2 Spots left: 14! Come Sign up! Compete with a partner to win a Cheeky Dog PSF!

Umm... anyone else?????

---------- Livi added 1285 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

............... looks like its starting next tuesday.. if we have enough members by then.

Last edited by Livi; 10-28-2008 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Livi is offline Female
Closed