Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #11
wacky records
Banned
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond

Default Re: We are juggling our way to the Top 3! Round 5 of Webkinzgangz's Fabulous WNTM Season Two! Entries due January 5!

Its been so much fun competing against you guys! This is the first WNTM I entered and I might go to the finals! I can't wait for crits and Placements!
mememe1000 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2013, 08:48 PM   #12
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

Default Re: We are juggling our way to the Top 3! Round 5 of Webkinzgangz's Fabulous WNTM Season Two! Entries due January 5!

Can I have a post before announcing the TOP 2!!!
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Old 01-06-2013, 08:55 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

Post on vegetarian pot roast for you.
Harriet is offline Female
Old 01-06-2013, 11:21 PM   #14
wacky records
Banned
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond

Ooooo I'm so excited!
mememe1000 is offline Male
Old 01-07-2013, 11:38 AM   #15
PRAY ON
Gifted

percyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guide

Me, too! Good luck, guys!
percyjacksonfan is offline Female
Old 01-07-2013, 09:29 PM   #16
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

*Critiques*
Dakoda: I love the use of all the circusness! I love the pose and the background! I especially love the use of the afro, cuz I never would've thought of that
Hallow: This is awesome! I like how you used clothes that aren't circus related whatsoever, and tied it all together to make it fit the task. I also love the background, because it is bright, just like a circus!
Puggy: This is a chic outfit! I love the background! Although, the outfit is pretty, I'm not quite getting a circus vibe.

*Placements*
This round was wicked hard to decide. I even had a second judge! (AKA my mom). So, I would like to thank the three of you for being such great models, and for keeping going

So, without further ado, first place goes to...
Spoiler: show
Hallow! I thought your outfit said circus, but wasn't the typical

Second place goes to...
Dakoda! Even though you used a lot of circus stuff, I felt it was wicked cool and very creative!

Unfortunately, this means...
Puggy, you've been eliminated. I liked the thoughts of being a daredevil and everything, but I felt that it didn't show it enough. It seemed a little too street wear. I'm sorry, and I hope you will join us again next season

Congrats Top 2! Your final task awaits!
It's a beach day in the winter for the finale of Webkinzgangz's Fabulous WNTM Season Two! Entries are due January 14th!
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aqua was here☺☻☺, hallowmarshmallow