Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2007, 04:10 PM   #21
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Want To Win Black Stallion Food?

One time (when I was really little) I was in line for a ride at a fair with my dad. I poked on my dad's shoulder and asked him, "When will we be able to ride, dad?". He turned around and it was really another man who had the same shirt as my dad did. I was sooo embarased!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2007, 08:13 PM   #22
sprinklez00
Gift Guru

Sprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of lightSprinklez00 is a glorious beacon of light

I.i.i.i.i.i.i..i.i.ii..i. need to think
Sprinklez00 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2007, 08:18 PM   #23
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

ooh when i first got my heelys, i was getting out of the chair at the store(i had them on) and i leaned back on my heel so i fell back into the chair. then i tried again and fell on the floor..... and quite a few people were in the store
Old 08-04-2007, 08:25 PM   #24
snazzykinz

once, at a holiday inn, it had breakfast therre so there was a guy standing next to me anfd i thought it was my brother and im like why r u getting a yogurt and it wasnt him

i hav another one:
once wen iwas like 3 or 4 i peed in my leopatd for gymnastics...lol

Last edited by snazzykinz; 08-04-2007 at 08:32 PM..
Old 08-04-2007, 08:40 PM   #25
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

i have a real good one:
once when i was in the first grade i was eating in the art room because we got to eat there when we were good in art class. i was having a headache all day long. (my mom gave me tylonal in the morning) so i was eating lunch with one of my best friends and all of a sudden i threw up on his hand and part of my lunch box. it was so disgusting! my mom was working that day and my dad was out of town for work. so i had to wait in the nurse's office for 2 and a half hours until school ended and my mom could come and pick me up. all the kids laughed at me! i was so embarres
Old 08-04-2007, 08:54 PM   #26
princesscfs
Gifted

Princess CS is on a distinguished road

wen i am in the looker room i am allways in my underwaer.......
Old 08-04-2007, 09:49 PM   #27
Gift Guru

simpsonlover235 has a spectacular aura about

I have a good one!Okay,when I was really little (a baby,the only reason I know it happened was it was on a home video) so I was in my baby carriage with a bow that my older sister stuck on me and my mom asked my sister why I had a bow on my head and my sister said: "that's todo" (the dog from wizard of oz) my mom asked: "isn't that the dog from wizard of oz?" My sister said no.AND my sister called me a "dirl" (not a girl,a dirl) (she was young too) and my mom said "no we have one boy and one girl" and my sister continued to argue "no we have two dirls" and I can't tell who won the argument since it went to another part of the video after that.I wasn't publicaly embarrsed but I had a bow on my head and was called a "dirl" I think I'd be embarrsed for someone else to see that video!
Old 08-04-2007, 10:47 PM   #28
roxxy23
Banned
roxxy23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Want To Win Black Stallion Food?

Well I really don't like special foods so oh well I am already happy with my 3 webkinz and I am getting a chocolate lab black and white cat a bulldog and a monkey or cheeky monkey I am so happy
Old 08-04-2007, 11:44 PM   #29
xtropicalxgirlx
Gifted
xX tropicalii Xx is on a distinguished road

Oh! I just remembered a good one!

I was at the store (Ross Dress to be exact) with my two (girl) cousins. I was about 6 at the time and my cousins in there late teens. They were browsing through some clothes and I stealthily walked to the aisle behind them. I hid in the clothes and popped from the heavily clothed racks right back to the aisle where my cousins and auntie were. "Boo!" I yelled, only to find out that the people I was startling were two total strangers who looked weird at me and that my cousins had walked over to the same aisle I was in. They walked into my aisle! I still remember it to this day. I think I even remember the two strange ladies had a tub Lincoln Logs or something in their hand. BOO! I think my cousins laughed at me.

BTW, I really like this one!
View Post Originally Posted by KailygluvsWW
Ok! I was in 1st grade wen i did this.PS: ****** von Booter means "****" in my family!

I was in a really good mood and wasnt afraid to"express my self in different ways".
I walked by the Teachers Desk to grab a fake hotdog and hamburger wen all of a sudden...
BOOM!!!!! Well, it didnt sound like that but it sure smelled like it!!!
Anyways, I couldnt think of wat to do so i just said in a man voice,
"Somebody just ****** von Bootered."
Imagine, a 6 year old Farting like a man THEN saying it out loud in a Mans voice!
Me and my mom look back at it and we truly LOL!
Old 08-05-2007, 12:49 AM   #30
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Um, one day in the first grade, I had to go to the bathroom so bad, I went an hour or so just peeing a little bit at a time in my pants thinking it wouldn't really get my pants wet, but oh boy were they wet. Luckly most of it dried a little, so it wasn't to dark, but it was SOOO embarassing. Even more embarassing then when I walked around school last year with TWO kick me signs on the back of my jacket for nearly the whole day.
Icicle is offline Male
Closed