Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2007, 09:59 PM   #11
I am happily
Gifted

zoeyandme43 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Want To Win Black Stallion Food?

Here is myne with my friend

We just got done swimming at the pool. So I asked my mom and dad if we could go down to the dock with my friend and them. I love the dock i told my friend and she said i just don't wanna fall into the Lake~! As soon as we got there i saw ducks. So i yelled really loud DUCKIES! My mom had some candy. So we tried to feed them but they were to far away. Then my friend and my dad started throwing rocks at them. Of course the left but they were close to the dock now. As we were leaving i thought WAIT I wanna hit one. There were a family coming down as i was throwing. I am not a good thrower but hit one in the head! The lady there said" WOW! I am the owner of the dock and i have never seen **** a good thrower"! Then we all started LAUGHING really hard!

-
It is not * it is such i mispelled

Last edited by zoeyandme43; 08-03-2007 at 10:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2007, 10:12 PM   #12
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

Sorry but thats not funny!
jkp197072 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2007, 10:15 PM   #13
roxxy23
Banned
roxxy23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Want To Win Black Stallion Food?

OK here is mine:
1 day we where at wal mart and I was wearing some heely's I look 2 the side and then I go mess up and all paople looking at me and I was so embarrasing
Old 08-03-2007, 10:43 PM   #14
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

Not funny sorry!
jkp197072 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2007, 11:37 AM   #15
lilmissshoppin96

ok, i was at camp and i didnt wear my bathing suit and we were going swimming. i4got i didnt have my bathing suit on and i took off my shirt and i was flashing 30 people including my conselors!!
Old 08-04-2007, 02:00 PM   #16
keith urban

ok heres what happened (this is when i was little)

i woke up 1 night and i was soken wet i thought what happened to me?
well i wet my pants i was so embarrased but no 1 knew cause they were all asleep
i changed my clothes and went back to bed

the next morning i didn't tell any1 cause i knew they would laugh at me

the end
-
if i win i would like chocolate lab food and dalmation food

Last edited by keith urban; 08-04-2007 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-04-2007, 03:08 PM   #17
Gifted

KailygluvsWW is on a distinguished road

Ok! I was in 1st grade wen i did this.PS: ****** von Booter means "****" in my family!

I was in a really good mood and wasnt afraid to"express my self in different ways".
I walked by the Teachers Desk to grab a fake hotdog and hamburger wen all of a sudden...
BOOM!!!!! Well, it didnt sound like that but it sure smelled like it!!!
Anyways, I couldnt think of wat to do so i just said in a man voice,
"Somebody just ****** von Bootered."
Imagine, a 6 year old Farting like a man THEN saying it out loud in a Mans voice!
Me and my mom look back at it and we truly LOL!
Old 08-04-2007, 03:14 PM   #18
Webkinz :)

lexie babe 3 is an unknown quantity at this point

how many can we post
Old 08-04-2007, 03:24 PM   #19
Webkinz :)

lexie babe 3 is an unknown quantity at this point

here it goes if you dont like i have ALOT more ok btw i am lexie,selena my bff, adam selenas boy bff,and justin weird kid

so it all started in the lunch roomi was sitting with selena,adam,justin,and a kid i like.soadam asked justin if he could have a pickle from his buger he said yea.this pickle had musturd on it and adam throws it at me i had a brand new shrit on and sitting next to the boy i likeso i went all around school all day with a big musterd stan on my shirt..

if not funny i have alot more funny ones thanx for your time.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:34 PM   #20

ADR1 has much to be proud ofADR1 has much to be proud ofADR1 has much to be proud ofADR1 has much to be proud ofADR1 has much to be proud of

I went to a friends house once and she was bakeing cookies. A friend and /i asked if we could try one. She said yes ubt, they wern't done cooking yet. We left on our bikes and rode to the park. An hour later after playing around we went back to her street. We knocked on her door, no answer. We knocked again, still no answer. The window was open so we yelled in "OPEN THE DOOR" when an adult opened the door we started begging for some cookies, we had the door slammed in our face. Just then the neighbour opened the door and our friend popped out. Turns out it was the wrong house. Oh well at least the cookies were good
Closed