Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #11
playboybunny1
Webkinz :)

baybaybee3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wanna win some food and other prizes? just post your funniest jokes! make me laugh and u win! you will win 3 prizes!

awesome jokes guys! keep um *******....i might choose 10 instead of 5 if there are too many entries!!!!! ur brightening up my day!

---------- baybaybee3 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

idk y but it wouldn't post coming i didn't say anything wrong....srry

Last edited by baybaybee3; 01-10-2008 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 05:22 PM   #12
Pony326

Default Re: Wanna win some food and other prizes? just post your funniest jokes! make me laugh and u win! you will win 3 prizes!

Q.Why was 6 afraid of 7?

A. Because 7 8 (ate) 9!

Yeah, I know its real old... But its a classic!

Q. Who delivers all the presents to the kittens?
A. Santa Claws

Q. What did the girl say to her mom when they were making cookies?
A. I'll be the Flour Girl!

---------- Pony326 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

My WW username is Pony326

Last edited by Pony326; 01-10-2008 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2008, 06:32 PM   #13
Cheerleadering ROX!

Bears will become famous soon enough

Can we post more than once.

If so here are my 2...

1.What is the astronomer's favorite key on the keyboard?

A-Space bar

2.What do you call a man HURricane?

A- A him-ricane
Bears is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 07:55 PM   #14
playboybunny1

baybaybee3 is an unknown quantity at this point

This Contest Has Ended Thanks To All Who Praticipated! Will Tell The Winners In About 5 Minutes I Will Pm U!!!!!!!!!!! Thankz!

---------- baybaybee3 added 12 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO WON!

THE WINNERS ARE:

Sparkleberry
SaddleClub
Kinspets
Bears
Pony326

i am still waiting for kinspets username and bears username all of the others, i sent u a friend invite plz accept so i can send ur gift! thank u all again!

Last edited by baybaybee3; 01-10-2008 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #15
Pony326

I accepted!
Old 01-11-2008, 03:21 PM   #16
Sparkleberry

I accepted.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #17
hpfananu

hpfananu is an unknown quantity at this point

There were two muffins, sitting in an oven, side by side. One muffin says to the other, Dude, it is like sooo hot in here.
And the other one says, OMG! A TALKING MUFFIN!!
Old 01-11-2008, 04:09 PM   #18
Gifted

TitusJr is on a distinguished road

This might be a little late, but its a cute one nevertheless..

Quote:
Ol' Fred had been a religious man who was in the hospital, near death. The family called their preacher to stand with them. As the preacher stood next to the bed, Ol' Fred's condition appeared to deteriorate and he motioned frantically for something to write on.

The pastor lovingly handed him a pen and a piece of paper, and Ol' Fred used his last bit of energy to scribble a note, then he died. The preacher thought it best not to look at the note at that time, so he placed it in his jacket pocket.

At the funeral, as he was finishing the message, he realised that he was wearing the same jacket that he was wearing when Ol' Fred died.

He said, "You know, Ol' Fred handed me a note just before he died. I haven't looked at it, but knowing Fred, I'm sure there's a word of inspiration there for us all."

He opened the note, and read out loud, "Hey, you're standing on my oxygen tube?"
Old 01-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #19
Cheerleadering ROX!

Bears will become famous soon enough

My user name is Smabears. Please send me something!!
Bears is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #20
siggiemaker

There were 3 people sitting around a dead person. One was a chef and could only say forks'n'knives forks'n'knives. One was from a glade company and could only say Plug it in, Plug it in. the last one was a person from a cool-aid commercial that could only say Oh yeaahhh... So a cop came and said " Did you kill this man? " so the guy from the commercial went " Oh Yeaahhh.. " so the cop asked what did you kill him with? So the chef said " Forks'n'knives Forks'n'knives " so then the cop said " You have a choice of the electric chair or 10 years in jail, which one? " So the person from glade said " Plug it in Plug it in "

That one makes me laugh

My username is BellaSara211, Add me!
Closed