Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 03:10 PM   #51
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Click for Pure Fun season two!

Zinia
Zathura ( from the movie)
Zorrex
Zander
Fritz
Eliza
Zuloo
Zafara
Ziggy
Azure
Zane
Zalesha
Zaroo
Sanchez

---------- Sparky1109 added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Zorra
Zanderby
Carlozz
Zeke
Zudsy
Zid

Last edited by Sparky1109; 04-01-2008 at 03:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 03:22 PM   #52
paws11kitty

paws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud of

we don't have to give names any more...
paws11kitty is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 07:31 AM   #53
paws11kitty

paws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud of

did anyone win?
Old 04-03-2008, 12:00 PM   #54
Yo mama's a

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Click for Pure Fun season two!

ZEALY! Oops, I'm not sopposed to help.But my friends name is ZEALY! Someone say ZEALY!

---------- Lydiebug24 added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by paws11kitty
we don't have to give names any more...
You don't have to give names anymore, but we're waiting for some people still, Teacher Holly, goodmorning2u, and many more, keep sending the names, it's only Thursday.

Last edited by Lydiebug24; 04-03-2008 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 02:45 PM   #55
paws11kitty

how about zealy?

---------- paws11kitty added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

zana
ziggy
iz
izzy
lizzy
liz
fizz
sizz
dizz
dizzy
rizz
ritz
ritz crackers

Last edited by paws11kitty; 04-03-2008 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #56
Yo mama's a

Talking Re: Click for Pure Fun season two!

View Post Originally Posted by paws11kitty
how about zealy?
How did you know I love that name?!
Old 04-04-2008, 07:14 AM   #57
paws11kitty

uuuuum. let me seeee. you put it up there?

Quote:
ZEALY! Oops, I'm not sopposed to help.But my friends name is ZEALY! Someone say ZEALY!
Old 04-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #58
Yo mama's a

Sorry it toke me so long to decide. Sparky wins! I like the name Zalesha. To bad I named my snake Zubby. You get the first place prize. Sorry, paws11kitty, since you and sparky were the only entree's, no second place prize. Next contest:
Make a new webkinz inspired by, yourself, me, a friend, siblings. The only rules are: 3 entrys per user, no changing entrys except for fixing spelling mistkes, you have to say how this webkinz is like this person, and don't say the name of the person who inspired this webkinz. Example:
Inspired by: my best friend.
Webkinz speceis name: Spark-spark.
Webkinz appearence: a little fluff ball that is purple, and sparkly.
Psi: a sparkly purple fire place.
Psf: sparkly sweet cupcake.
Reason for appearence: she sparkles, and shines and is always good to give a hug to (like the fluffyness of the animal).
Reason for psi: she always makes me warm inside (like a fire place does on the outside).
Reason for psf: She's sweet like a cupcake.
Prizes:
1st place:
1 food item of your choice everyday for a month!
No second or third place prize.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #59
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Click for Pure Fun season two! This weeks contest: inspried webkinz. Great prizes!

umm... Can I have the Wishful Whirl A Whip, Sundae Driver ( I think its called that) and the Syzglorbit? My username is Sparky1109
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 09:55 AM   #60
Yo mama's a

Default Re: Click for Pure Fun season two! This weeks contest: inspried webkinz. Great prizes!

Sure, let me just look those up in the wi cook book, then I'll invite you, then I'll send. Except an invite from: Lydiebug24.
Closed