Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 10:40 PM   #61
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

Pet Name:Margerite
Pet Type: Lil Unicorn
Fave Judge: Maggie
Why you think you should win: She is Elegant but spunky and has a keen eye for fasion.
WW ID: mileyluver279

Attachment 96477

She is wearing a silver sparkly dress with red ruby slippers.

Last edited by mileyluver279; 06-25-2008 at 11:37 AM..
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2008, 10:48 PM   #62
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

yay! another entry!
Old 05-10-2008, 10:20 AM   #63
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Wikylo- Only 3 more!

Enter everyone! Even if you get voted off, you will still recieve a PSF!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 08:30 PM   #64
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

come on everyone!! enter!!! who wouldnt want 12 PSFS including a retired pegasus food?? so many ppl enter contests w/ a prize of 6 PSFS this one has double the prize!!!! lol i cant wait for the 1st challenge to start!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 06:25 AM   #65
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

cmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmoncmonc people enter!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 07:47 AM   #66
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Please enter people! 12 PSFs! Woah! This is one of the highest winning modeling contests out there! You guys enter contests with prizes of 4psfs, why not a contest with 12?
Old 05-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #67
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

lol srry the fav judge is Hugz. i thought u meant in WW, not in ur description.
yeahhh who does not want 12 PSFs!!!!!!! i kno i do!! that is a 300 KC value!!!! so come on enter!!! what do ya hav 2 lose?? buggirl28, i think u shud mention ur contest in ur signature...i go2 certain by looking at their sig and seeing something that sounds cool so i click on it & then i always post on their thread all the time! & u need 2 PM ppl who enter other fashion contest & get them to enter this one 2!!! idkk more advertisement cuz i want the competiton 2 start!!!!!!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 01:44 PM   #68
Wacky Be
Gifted

i can pm peepz to enter.....
Old 05-11-2008, 03:17 PM   #69
Lil Kinz

crutans is an unknown quantity at this point

Pet Name: Mozzarella
Pet Type: mouse
Fave Judge: maggie
Why you think you should win: mozzarella is easy going, very friendly, and loves fashion!
WW ID: crutans

Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 14.png (13.9 KB, 4 views)
Old 05-11-2008, 07:32 PM   #70
Bailey is
Gifted

Wikylo that would be awesome! Thanks!
Closed

Tags
good luck -horsegirl12, good luck from tecytoc, good luck victoria!, good luck! from buggirl28, goooo victoria!, may the best model win!