Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 03:42 PM   #261
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

- Good luck Victoria!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 10:18 PM   #262
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

Oh, I don't think I'm supposed to mention trading. Okay, but it ended up not getting sent. Thursday at the latest I promise. Everything else is done, but I kinda need to enter it all at once. Sorry again! I hate late entries, and this time its me!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 54 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

DUHN DUHN DUHN!! Victoria's entry! I sorta mentioned it before, but I'll clarity. Instead of a boring speech, kinzvogue magazine (KV!) did a 4 page spread on Victoria!
Click the image to open in full size.
hope it turns out okay!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 19 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Ahaha just realized there isn't a picture of the frogleidoscope on page 2. Okay, use your imagination and pretend there is a frogleidoscope.

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeah, thanks wikylo, no offense to you Victoria, but you could use a little luck! Twister's entry is great! Good luck to Twister too! =)

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 06-24-2008 at 10:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 07:41 AM   #263
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

Good Luck Victoria and Twister! I wish you both could win! You're both really, really good!!
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 11:18 AM   #264
ilovepink509

Thanks! Sassie was great too! We really miss her! I sooo can't wait for judging! Victoria is so nervous her fur is all sweaty and her legs are shaking! She's having trouble sleeping too! Good luck Twister and glad you still stuck around for the contest horsegirl12! Some people never come back after they're eliminated. =)
Old 06-25-2008, 11:23 AM   #265
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

OMGitzkelseey1, I need you to say why you chose those outfits on my thread. I'm sorry for interrupting.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 01:10 PM   #266
ilovepink509

sorry volleyup, I think I got "too" into this competition! LOL. Even though you already judged...I'll PM you anyways. I''m so sorry and I have to discuss with you about my vacation. Sorry again!
Old 06-25-2008, 04:13 PM   #267
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess that means it is judging time! I don't want this contest to end! I have really had a fun experience this season and I probably enjoyed it as much as the models! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did! I am looking over the entries to see who the winner will be.

---------- buggirl28 added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

This is so hard! OMG! I can't decide! You both did such a wonderful job! My decision is so much tougher than imagined! Eeek!

Last edited by buggirl28; 06-25-2008 at 04:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #268
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

I have decided the winner. This took a lot of thinking, but I picked this person because of: their overall entries, sense of style, how far I think they'll go, and not based on the votes. The votes helped a bit, but didn't make my decision for me.

First of all, I am going to give a little speech:

Twister and Victoria, first of all, I would like to congratulate you both on making it this far! I don't know if you girls realize how much strength it takes to get here! I am amazed at the way you have both kind of grown up since the first rounds. You have really improved and even if you don't win, you should feel goood making it this far! You both have differnt styles that really started to show through during the rounds. Ok now for the personalized messages to you indiviually:

Twister: I can't believe how much you have grown in this contest! In the later rounds, I couldn't wait for your entries because of how different and creative they were from everyone elses! I hope you enjoyed this contest and good luck in the final result show!

Victoria: Your girly style shows in each outfit, but everytime the outfits also seem to stand out. You have truly grown aswell and produce quality work! I hope you enjoyed this contest and good luck in the final result show!

Thanks ALL of the contestants for your participation. This contest would never be here without your support and of course the entries! Please let me know if you would like a spot in my next season by PMing me.

Thanks so much!

Ok now for the judging (dun dun dun!)

Twister: The Bug: I loved the creativity and style in this outfit! Great Job!
The Movie Star: Who would have thought that the red jacket would look so amazing with the outfit? Excellent!
The winning outfit: Cool! I like the theme and how the pieces go so well together! Nice!

Victoria: The pile of leaves: Super creative and trendy! Outstanding!
The Kaleidoscope: Love the way it goes together and fits the theme! F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!
The winning outfit: Totally Victoria! Nice Job!

Who wins?

Spoiler: show

Twister....

You are the runner- up. Great job! This was a tough choice! Keep modeling and come back next season!

That means Victoria is the winner! PM me your WW username and I'll send the PSF choices. Then PM me the 11 you choose and if you want the cheeky cat or the peagusus (only choose one please!)

*Cries* That concludes season one. Season 2 will start shortly.

I had a great time and I hope everyone else did, too!

Don't give up on modeling! I have been runner-up several times and know that it may be discouraging, but trust me, you will win sometime!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 09:55 PM   #269
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Congrats Victoria! Also, Twister. Keep trying!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 07:33 AM   #270
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

Congrats Victoria! You did such a great job during the whole competition! And you've always been a great sport to everyone here! You're very kind and creative. Good Luck in your future!

Twister you were soo close to winning, I can tell it wasn't easy for buggirl! You've done great during the competition, and I'm sure someday, with your kind of talent, you will win someday! Keep trying, and don't give up modeling! You're very creative, and a great sport also.
Good Luck with future modeling, and competitions!

And I also want to say, it was a joy to be in a competition with such great people! Everyone was sooo nice. I just can't wait till next season!!!
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
good luck -horsegirl12, good luck from tecytoc, good luck victoria!, good luck! from buggirl28, goooo victoria!, may the best model win!