Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2008, 11:07 AM   #251
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

I will definetly make another season! I have gotten some PMs asking if they could be reminded when I make the next one.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2008, 02:02 PM   #252
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

Twister's a YUCKY turquoise sandwich(It's like eating a rock)

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:53 PM   #253
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! Ok judging time!

---------- buggirl28 added 10 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Judging Time:
Victoria as a fruit salad.

Layla: Creative and cute! I like it!
Hugz: Soo yummy! You look a ton like the salad and it's stylish!
Maggie: I love that the outfit is stylish, yet looks casual and fruity!

Sassie as Cheerooney Puff.

Layla: It was creative, but kind of simple. Still cute though!
Hugz: I liked the outfit overall, but it could use some tweaking.
Maggie: The style is cute, and it goes together well, but it just doesn't scream "Cheerooney Puff!" at first glance.

Twister as Turquoise Sandwich.

Layla: It looks turquoise and cute! The only thing that could have been done differently is the clothes matching a bit better.
Hugz: I like the style in this outfit. It is unique. I have to agree with Layla on this one, though overall, it was pretty good.
Maggie: I looked it over and decided it is a 6/10. The outfit was nice, but I think it could match a little better. The pieces of clothing you picked ranged from funky to elegant. I still liked it though!

Who will be in the finale? Found out soon!

---------- buggirl28 added 9 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Ok so who stays and who goes? Let's find out!

(The judges decided overall what to say)

Victoria: The judges liked your style and that it looked like a fruit salad.
Sassie: The judges thought that the clothes went together well, but was a bit simple.
Twister: The judges liked the shades of blue together, but the clothing items didn't match that much.

Victoria, You got 1st place in this round! Congratulations on making it this far! You have a spot in the finale!

That leaves Sassie and Twister. You girls know what you did right and what you did wrong with your outfits. One of you will join Victoria in the finale, the other will be packing their bags and going home. Who will leave us? Find out soon!

---------- buggirl28 added 5 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

The judges discussed the models and came up with the one in the finale.

Spoiler: show
Sassie...Your journey ends here. Don't give up! You stayed strong the whole competion, but one person had to go.

Spoiler: show

Twister you're in! Good Luck!

---------- buggirl28 added 9 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Good Job making it here girls! You will have three outfits to create! Here they are:

Twister: Dress up like a bug. Don't use all the bee costume please!
Dress up like a movie star.
Dress up in something that shows you deserve to win.

Victoria: Dress up like a pile of leaves.
Dress up like the colors you see when looking through a kaleidoscope.
Dress up in something that shows you deserve to win.

You MAY use Kinzstyle! Actually, PLEASE use Kinzstyle. I will PM you soon!

Last edited by buggirl28; 06-21-2008 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-21-2008, 04:34 PM   #254
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Oh wow!!! I was sooooo nervous but thanks so much! I thank the yummy fruit salad I made! =) Yes and I'm glad the fruit salad ended up to turn out 10x better than expected. Victoria and I will REALLY REALLY REALLY miss Sassie dearly! You were really amazing at all your different outfits. I can't believe you are going home! =( I don't own kinzstyle, but I will soon! Tomorrow I'm turning in my awesome 4.0 GPA report card to limited too just so I can get a discount on webkinz clothing. I'll probably choose what I buy based on this challenge!!! Wowwwwww this is almost the most exciting moment everr. Thankss soooo much.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 06:47 PM   #255
Bailey is
Gifted

Yeah we will miss Sassie a lot. Good luck!
Old 06-22-2008, 04:22 PM   #256
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

I'm sorry but I can't help it! I'm actually crying! But it's a mix of happiness for my competitors, and sadness of being out of this amazing competition. *sigh* okay, now for my long good-bye and good luck. This was the BEST competition ever! And I'm so happy that I got to be a part of it. I'd like to thank buggirl many times, for dressing her pet and posting it for me. She's the best ever! (rep points!) I was always happy and releaved (sorry if spelled wrong) when I got to the next round. And every round was a great surprise, I loved finding out what it was. Every one out there, this is the contest to join. You have a great host. And amazing challenges! Nothing, and I mean NOTHING can compare to the fun this has been and how exciting it is. I thank everyone for being great sports. And making this competion even better. And I'm dreading to telling Sassie the news. She loved this competition. She always made me check the new post, first thing. I'm happy and proud to have made it this far. I wish very good luck to Victoria and Twister. Who both have been tough competition. And tough enough to beat me. Okay better wrap this up. So good luck everyone, I had a great time. Hope to see a new season in my future. (buggirl maybe you should have an all-star season. Just a thought!) Okay thanks for reading! Thanks!
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 07:50 PM   #257
ilovepink509

We are sad to see you go Sassie. You were so great, in fact, all of you were. Victoria and I would absolutely LOVE for you to be in the next season and I really really hope there is a next season. This contest is so fun, we hope you come see the battle of the final 2! Wow, the final challenge is so difficult it took me so long to do one part of it! The spelling is relieved by the way but I make lots of spelling errors too =) this is an amazing contest I agree and my leaving/winning speech will be so long after this next judging! *cry cry* That will be a huge moment for me...but then again I should get a life outside of WI. Not my point...anyways keep modeling horsegirl I think we should all be winners but then buggirl would be broke after buying 36 PSFS to reward all of us!
Old 06-23-2008, 12:44 AM   #258
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Ok First off (Gosh, I'm gonna cry...) thanks so much Buggirl for allowing us to come THIS far! Twister and I are so proud! And I know i shouldn't say this but i wonder...It is a miracle that i'm even here! I mean, I've been on the chopping block 3 times in a row! With Lily once, With Lily again, and with Sassie. And i think to myself do we REALLY deserve to be here? I mean Sassie Won 3 times in a row while we were in the bottom together. And Victoria is AWESOME and we feel like she has done more to deserve the title than us and I have even conferred it with Twister that all we can do is try so we have decided to pour all of our style and show you the TRUE us because we feel like we've been holding back.

Ok we only have 3 pieces of Kinzstyle so we worked with it as much as possible.

Bug:

Ok this is the only outfit we used kinzstyle on cuz ours aren't that fancy and whatever.
This to us represents what this competition has been for Twister. She started out as a little caterpillar and has formed into a beautiful Twisterfly lol! Look at her wings!(chair)lol

P.S. We didn't use shoes becaues her feet look like lil' bug feet already

Movie Pic:

Ok Stars where their Fanciest stuff to the red carpet unfortunately we have no fancy stuff So we decided to use the fanciest stuff in the W-Shop and formed this elegant design. The shoes really bring out the red and the skirt brings out the black in the hat!

The Deserves to win pic:

Ok we decided that since Twister is from the South(I am too) we would try on thanksgiving chic so we tried this! We can TOTALLY see this on te runway and for a pilgrim so we hope you thnk so too!

Buggirl! Twister and I have enjoyed this contest from front to back and we wouldn't have changed a flippin' thing about it lolz!

Thanks for this great oppurtunity!

wikylo and Twister!
Old 06-23-2008, 09:50 AM   #259
Bailey is
Gifted

Twister: I am glad that most people are enjoying the contest. You all deserve to be here, but I decided that you and Victoria deserved it the most. Good Luck in the final round!
Old 06-23-2008, 12:21 PM   #260
ilovepink509

Sorry...I have to trade to get a wheel of wow t-shirt and its taking awhile. my entries are a lot different but I think both of ours are equally as fashionable! I think it's so cool that we both have different styles but they are both fabulous! Instead of writing a really long speech after judging I told about how great the contest is in the entry itself. FINAL 2! Can you believe it? And twister looks greattt!! And you have more kinzstyle than I do...I regret buying all those webkinz instead of clothes! Should be able to post once I get that t-shirt! I knew I shouldn't have sold all of mine(okay, I didn't know, but now I feel bad I have you guys waiting).
Closed

Tags
good luck -horsegirl12, good luck from tecytoc, good luck victoria!, good luck! from buggirl28, goooo victoria!, may the best model win!