Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2008, 06:18 PM   #241
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

Kels-I'm still cocnfused...Twister hasn't entered his outfit yet. Did he?
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2008, 06:27 PM   #242
Tecytoc2142

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

okay I admit it was me its just ive been going through alot of mixed up stuff with my reletive passing awayt i just didnt know what to do and the other stuff is true its just that i dont really know what to do lately because i miss that person and im trying to figure out a way to i dont know its just im so sorry everyone im just......................
Old 06-19-2008, 07:17 PM   #243
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

ughh! i was watching a youtube vid and i was totally distracted! this computer is kinda messed up too! how about i just put the same message and make it make sense?
LOL I saw buggirl's message about twister and it distracted me! haha I do that often! Well ok..I'll rephrase it
Twister I know you'll do great on your challenge, you always do! Good luck!
Sassie I totally do not mix you up with Sassie because both of your styles are awesome and unique in different ways. I just make silly mistakes lots of the time...just ask anyone!
And Sassie that outfit is amazing! Sassie better be the collie or else i mixed them up all this time! haha im confused too and i dont really know what im talking about so you can just ignore me if you want?
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 07:20 PM   #244
Tecytoc2142

View Post Originally Posted by Tecytoc2142
okay I admit it was me its just ive been going through alot of mixed up stuff with my reletive passing awayt i just didnt know what to do and the other stuff is true its just that i dont really know what to do lately because i miss that person and im trying to figure out a way to i dont know its just im so sorry everyone im just......................

again im sorry
Old 06-19-2008, 07:27 PM   #245
ilovepink509

tecytoc2142- this sounds a lot like what you did in luckywebkinz's contest...but I don't mean to insult you or be mean(I hate meanies!) Next time don't handle your anger in ways that can be seen as rude but yeah you are forgiven(well by me at least!) and so sorry about your relative, maybe you need to take a break from WI contests? gone through enough stress as it is, the last thing you need is an elimination at the exact moment. I don't like it when I feel guilty for someone about something so don't scare me like that again! Yeahh, and you can ignore me...i think my mind is going
Sassie just ignore what i said, i meant i dont mix you up with twister..um thats kinda untrue because i just did by driving myself nuts trying to do too many things at once. um do u get my point? in one sentence: sassie your cheerooney puff outfit is great.
There you go sassie! sorry I confused everyone!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

tecytoc: again your forgiven

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 06-19-2008 at 07:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-19-2008, 07:35 PM   #246
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Twister's owner was on when I PMed him. Hopefully he will enter tonight!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 09:15 PM   #247
ilovepink509

cool can't wait to see TWISTER'S entry! (emphasis on twister i figured out what i was talking about lolz). Because twister said they would enter before sassie did, I assumed the next entry would be twister but it was really sassie. let's see your turquoise sandwich!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 44 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

um i guess i missed the part where they said to ignore the situation?? got caught up in what tecytoc said sorry! back to subject: tecytoc keep going strong hope you watch the competition! sassie and twister are awesome models and i can't wait to see that scrumptious turquoise sandwich! my pet personally doesn't like any of these recipes but I'll make her eat some fruit salad the day before judging! lol

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 06-19-2008 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #248
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! Victoria doesn't like fruit salad? *gasp* LOL
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 11:10 PM   #249
ilovepink509

I know! Horrible right? She's so spoiled she likes Sappirake Scones and fancy stuff. Well she doesn't mind it, I guess the happiness meter is the same for all pets...guess her comments after eating them seems like its nothing special. I'm using my amazingg farm fresh strawberries to make her the best fruit salad ever! This competition is awesome, do you think you're going to make another season? If not that's okay, I'm just wondering. Sassie and Twister you're such great opponents and I can't wait to see the judging! I'd really really hate to see anyone go, and I'd hate to see myself go too! And I'm not rushing you Twister, take your time just very anxious to see what you come up with! (I haven't seen any turquoise shoes or pants so wondering what your imagination will come up with!)
Old 06-21-2008, 08:43 AM   #250
Tecytoc2142

good luck guys im not even in but you guys are all so good that the suspence is breath taking
Closed

Tags
good luck -horsegirl12, good luck from tecytoc, good luck victoria!, good luck! from buggirl28, goooo victoria!, may the best model win!