Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2008, 03:46 PM   #231
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

OMGitzkelseey: Thanks for being so nice! I couldn't agree with you more about Tecytoc. She was a great model with her own style! Tecytoc: You will go far in the modeling biz! Don't give up now! There is always next season and you never know, you may just win! Tecytoc- I love your style and I know you'll win a modeling contest one of these days! I have never won any contests either! I have the same problem as you, not making it in the top 3. Don't worry about that tag! The person who worte it was probably just thinking you had great fashion and that they thought you were too much competion for other modeling contests! I PMed a mod about deleting that tag and hopefully they will! Good luck and I am confident you will win a modeling contest soon!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2008, 04:05 PM   #232
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

Agreed. This is the only modeling contest where I made it in the top 3. Well I'm in the top 2 in another but thats because people keep quitting. It's really hard to get in the top 3 but I know you can do it. Yeahh its the mean people's problem, not yours, don't let it bring you down! And please everyone enter your outfits I just can NOT wait the competition is getting fierce! Just depends if you are having fun and if you're improving each time =)
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #233
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Sassie:
(Cheerooney Puff)

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- buggirl28 added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Cheerooney Puff:
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by buggirl28; 06-19-2008 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-19-2008, 05:13 PM   #234
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Tecytoc2142
omg who put that tag not me thats ean whoever did this this is off my subsribed threads list *cry* *cry*

---------- Tecytoc2142 added 692 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

ok maybe not but who put the tecytoc2142 is a failure tag?

Apparently it was you although why you did it is pretty confusing. Its not nice to create an issue to get people to feel bad for you. Please don't deceive our members like that again.

I suggest we get back onto the topic at hand and stick with it. Lets not have any more discussion about this issue.

-fairlyoddmom
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 05:15 PM   #235
Bailey is
Gifted

Ok we are just waiting for Twister. I will PM Wikylo in like 15 minutes. You guys entered really fast!
Old 06-19-2008, 05:17 PM   #236
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

okay, um, I used the yellow tank top for the sausy stuff on the recipe. I used the green pants for the main part of the recipe. And the boots stand for the plate the food is on. (It has pink, and polka dots.) There really wasn't any hat or bow that went with the food, so I just decided not to do anything. Also, I thought this challenge was pretty cool, nice thinking buggirl!
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #237
Bailey is
Gifted

Thanks Sassie! Good Luck!
Old 06-19-2008, 05:45 PM   #238
ilovepink509

Awesome job Twister! She looks like a cheerooney puff, which is very difficult to do! Scared and excited for judging! Yes good luck to everyone! I don't want to get involved in tecytoc2142's situation but keep trying and I know you'll do good next time tecytoc!
Old 06-19-2008, 05:47 PM   #239
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

kels-What're you talking about? It's Sassie, not Twister! LOL!
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 05:49 PM   #240
ilovepink509

LOL I saw buggirl's message about twister and it distracted me! haha I do that often! Well ok..I'll rephrase it
Sassie I know you'll do great on your challenge, you always do! Good luck!
Twister I totally do not mix you up with Sassie because both of your styles are awesome and unique in different ways. I just make silly mistakes lots of the time...just ask anyone!
And Twister that outfit is amazing!
Closed

Tags
good luck -horsegirl12, good luck from tecytoc, good luck victoria!, good luck! from buggirl28, goooo victoria!, may the best model win!