Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 04:21 PM   #221
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

Lily, don't be upset every time you are eliminated. you had a great style...if you didn't I would have lots of trouble with that last challenge. If the people from your contest are complaining when they are PMing you..they're probably just mad they're eliminated and that is just rude. I entered this other contest and I was the first to go home...I don't have kinzstyle and it really brought down my score. And I am still in this competition and I have become a good model now! If I just gave up because those judges told me I have "no fashion sense" I wouldn't have as much fun as I'm modeling as I do! It just depends if you're enjoying your time here whether you do good or bad...and if your so excited each day to see who posts next in this thread and reply to their message with a very very long response(ok well thats just what I do). Have a great time modeling!
~When I get eliminated/win...my message will be even longer! I tend to write a lot..on emails, texts, blog responses, essays, short answer questions, whatever! I don't talk a lot but I do write a lot, even when I dont need to say everything I do.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 07:56 PM   #222
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

I'll enter tomorrow, Victoria's outfit looks really good!!!
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 08:05 PM   #223
ilovepink509

thanks horsegirl, can't wait to see your entry! =)
Old 06-19-2008, 09:21 AM   #224
Tecytoc2142

yeah but i really just wanted to win a style contest because i make my own clothes and design them and its just that ive entered 14 different top model contests and hosted one wich was deleted cause people used bad language cause i was a bad host and every time except this one people that got farther than me have harassed me because i made it far and they saw stuff i had so they harassed me for it and i just dont have enohg fashion for that piece of kinz style so i need to give it to them they say and its gotten to the point where they have hacked my ww and wi account for the stuff cause i dont deserve it and im just gonna quit maybe one more contest but i dont know?

---------- Tecytoc2142 added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

omg who put that tag not me thats ean whoever did this this is off my subsribed threads list *cry* *cry*

---------- Tecytoc2142 added 692 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

ok maybe not but who put the tecytoc2142 is a failure tag?

Last edited by Tecytoc2142; 06-19-2008 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-19-2008, 09:25 AM   #225
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Tecytoc2142
yeah but i really just wanted to win a style contest because i make my own clothes and design them and its just that ive entered 14 different top model contests and hosted one wich was deleted cause people used bad language cause i was a bad host and every time except this one people that got farther than me have harassed me because i made it far and they saw stuff i had so they harassed me for it and i just dont have enohg fashion for that piece of kinz style so i need to give it to them they say and its gotten to the point where they have hacked my ww and wi account for the stuff cause i dont deserve it and im just gonna quit maybe one more contest but i dont know?

---------- Tecytoc2142 added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

omg who put that tag not me thats ean whoever did this this is off my subsribed threads list *cry* *cry*

---------- Tecytoc2142 added 692 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

ok maybe not but who put the tecytoc2142 is a failure tag?

Tecytoc2142 I am soooooo sorry i have no idea who is doing this to you but if you tell a mod i'm sure it will be stopped Because it is bad WI behavior to do things like that! and it also shows bad sportmanship! IDK who has the NERVE to do something like this
Old 06-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #226
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

I am totally PMing a mod Tecytoc. Whoever that was better be in huge trouble! That was so mean and you definetly aren't failure! Grrr.....
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 03:07 PM   #227
ilovepink509

who put that tag on there? that is sooo mean so is what they do to your thread. that is not your "problem" you have a great fashion sense its so cool you design clothes keep it up!(i cant sew for my life..haha). I wanted to make a tag that said "no way tectytoc2142 is the best!(so is kelseey) LOL" but they said it is too long so I kept it as "no way tectytoc rox!". Ummm...it's their bad language, their jealousy, and those rude contestants who are doing it and that isn't very nice. and whoever put that tag up there is probably jealous too...and they should totally apologize(lol im totally into happy endings and everyone being nice). That is sooo mean...omg i spelled tecytoc wrong! i seriously didnt mean to I'm going to change it!
Old 06-19-2008, 03:39 PM   #228
HipHop010

Pet Name: Cloud
Pet Type: Samoyed
Fave Judge: Not sure...
Why you think you should win: Cloud's never won any contest, neither have I. I've entered.
WW ID: JillyGirly101

I n

---------- HipHop010 added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

I need some one to take the picture, can we arrange a meeting for it?

:samoyed: Cloud & Jill

Last edited by HipHop010; 06-19-2008 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-19-2008, 03:41 PM   #229
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Hiphop, sorry. The contest is almost over. Come back next season! Thanx!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 03:42 PM   #230
ilovepink509

I am sorry you are too late hiphop010...maybe if she makes another season you can enter! you can watch the competition if you want...its getting really good! All the contestants are awesome!
Closed

Tags
good luck -horsegirl12, good luck from tecytoc, good luck victoria!, good luck! from buggirl28, goooo victoria!, may the best model win!