Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 06:06 PM   #211
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

Sassie Likes to keep it simple yet make it chic this outfit to us totally puts the TWISTER touch on Sassie

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2008, 06:08 PM   #212
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

Twister- Very Cute!!! Love it!
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 06:23 PM   #213
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

omgg we all entered! we enter fast! =) everyone did so good, I'd hate to see who goes home!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 06:45 PM   #214
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Judging Time!

---------- buggirl28 added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Ok here we go:
1st Place: Sassie! We felt Victoria in you!
2nd Place: Victoria! Great Job!

That leaves Lily and Twister.

Twister you are safe!
Lily you didn't show much creativity in this outfit. This next round is very important! It determines our final 2!

---------- buggirl28 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

We are sad to see Lily go, but you all deserved to stay!

---------- buggirl28 added 5 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Next Round:

This round is going to determine our top two. Good luck!

Everyone will have a different type of outfit to create. Kinzstyle for everyone! Since Sassie got 1st, she will get an advantage in the final round(if she makes it in, anyway)

Sassie: Dress up like the recipe: Cheerooney Puff .
Victoria: Dress up like the recipe: Fruit Salad .
Twister: Dress up like the recipe: Turquoise Sandwich.

Make sure the outfit it creative and stylish! Please post a pic of the recipe, too.

Last edited by buggirl28; 06-17-2008 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 07:23 PM   #215
ilovepink509

Omigosh that was a fast judging. I leave for a second and come back and your done? Wow this is great can't wait for the next challenge.
Sorry Lily we'll miss you. Thanks for having a great style to do my challenge off of. Yess horsegirl, I think that model of whom you THINK is Sassie is just Victoria in disguise! Just kidding, but its that good it could be! Ohmygosh final 3?? Whoaaa!!! I'm so excited! I remember when I first entered this contest...I was so excited because it was the 1st contest I entered in! And now look at how far everyone has gotten and the great moments we had =)
~Sorry sometimes I have my "omg omg its almost over" moments and then have random flashbacks.(kinda like the end of the school year).

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

umm OK omigosh again! I was typing and posted this before you inserted the next challenge and when I posted you already put in the challenge!
omg you are just WAY too fast! But thats a good thing =)

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 10 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

ahh fruit salad is harddd!! It didnt SEEM hard until I looked at my choices of what I could do...ahh so many fruits and colors! Don't be disappointed if Victoria doesn't end up looking exactly like fruit salad! LOL maybe this is why Victoria doesn't always turn 100% happy when she eats fruit salad.

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 19 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Victoria is rockin that SS Blueberry Bounty look! Ok, ok, I know this isn't what you wanted me to dress up as. This was an old entry for this other contest where I dressed up as this and I posted this so you don't laugh hysterically at my fruit salad. Now you can think...well at least her other entry that isnt really an entry looks decent, instead of thinking "complete failure!" haha my fruit salad is really that bad(well not bad...but for some1 in the top 3 yahh it is).

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

She looks bright and fruity! The pink pants are from the pink juice at the bottom of the bowl, the shoes is the bottom of cup/plate thats white, and the red and yellow alternation of red and yellow fruit chunks.

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 06-17-2008 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-17-2008, 08:12 PM   #216
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the entry! I am so happy you are enjoying the contest! I am aswell! LOL! I guess I type fast. I remember the memories of way back when we started! I was waiting for weeks for people to enter! LOL! The good ol' days. JK! I am having a great time seeing these outfits and the changes you have all come through. Victoria- I now can see your style show through in every outfit. It is always a creative, girly type look! Sassie- To tell you the truth, I never thought you would make it this far! You prove me wrong with your awesome fashion sense! Your outfits keep getting better! Twister- You have definetly changed aswell! Your outfits show you. They aren't just plain either, you add your awesome creativity and make a simple outfit gorgeous! You are all great contestants and all deserve to be here! What a great group of models we have! I sure hope you have enjoyed your journey and I hope you're proud to make it this far. You need lots of skill to make it this far! Great Job!

Good Luck! Hope ya enjoyed my amazing speech! *Cry Cry*

---------- buggirl28 added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

PS Victoria, your outfit isn't bad! Don't under estimate yourself. It is a good outfit.

Last edited by buggirl28; 06-17-2008 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-17-2008, 09:10 PM   #217
ilovepink509

Thanks for making me feel better. The outfit turned out a lot better than I expected. I started off clueless and ended up like a true model(ok fine Victoria did, not me). Yeah, I didn't think anyone would enter the contest and look at us now! Yess, I like how you post results lots faster than in other contests. Great judging+great challenges+great contestants=great contest! I hope you have another season, yes I am crying too! (in my mind). This is one of my favorite contests =)
Old 06-17-2008, 09:20 PM   #218
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

yucky...turquoise sandwich tastes like a rock we'll do it in the morning
Old 06-17-2008, 09:40 PM   #219
Tecytoc2142

I guess its true every top model contest i enter i never even get in the top three maybe i should just stop the whole styling thing and maybe if im that bad in virtual life then im that bad in real life maybe i should stop making my own clothes.... thats what ill do and I think ill just quit the other model contests im in and close down the one im running if I dont know style i mean how do I know what Im talking about....... no wonder with my first style contest people kept Pming me when they were eliminated and telling me i was a horrible judge. good luck to you guys i guess i will never win
Old 06-18-2008, 07:29 AM   #220
Bailey is
Gifted

Lily: Don't give up! You made it this far! Only 4 people can say that! You were a great model and you can't believe how hard my decision was.
Closed

Tags
good luck -horsegirl12, good luck from tecytoc, good luck victoria!, good luck! from buggirl28, goooo victoria!, may the best model win!