Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #181
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

I don't need to be! That makes me feel bad...please don't! Today is Friday so I will try to do it right now. Click the image to open in full size. watch out the description of the movie is long.....if you dare...read it!
OK my bff is really girly so at her bday sleepover she likes to pretend she's a princess! So I made this a movie kind of like a "mixed up" version(hah, because I made up the story so its messed up LOL) of "the princess diaries" but its just about a girl who has a dream to become a fashionable leader of kinzville! When she is crowned princess she becomes a very "girly and spoiled dictator". Her fav color is yellow(you can tell by the outfit) and pink(shes totaly girly!) so she makes kinzville all pink and yellow...even the grass! She transforms the whole area as a girly frilly community just like her! The White House turns into the Pink House and the oval office is the yellow office! There are lace on the desks at school and doilies(those fancy mats) in the gym! It becomes a mess because she wants everyone to be girly like her, but in the end, she learns that everyone is different but excellent people...well not people...webkinz!, and she learns to appreciate them. She lets everyone express themselves in their own way in the end. She meets a boy love froggie and since he appreciates what she learned...they fall in love(since almost all movies have a love story in there somewhere). They get married and live happily ever after(cheesy right but its a classic! To me anyways.)
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2008, 08:35 AM   #182
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

Thanks so much! Like the story of the movie!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #183
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

thanks. Everyone hasn't posted their entries in awhile. C'mon everyone I'm really anxious for judging! To think I posted my entry late.....reminds me why am I procrastinating all my studying? ughh ok fine I'll study PM me when all the results are in!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 07:07 AM   #184
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Lilly and Sassie!!!!!!!

please hurry!
Old 06-09-2008, 05:49 PM   #185
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Wikylo- Did you enter your pic yet?
Old 06-09-2008, 06:03 PM   #186
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

yes page 18 close to the bottom i think

---------- wikylo added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

well looks like i didn't i was like 100% sure i did though???...

---------- wikylo added 5 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

that comp's internet not working and i saved on my laptop so can i try tomorrow cuz I'm gonna spend the night with someone

Last edited by wikylo; 06-09-2008 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-09-2008, 09:09 PM   #187
Bailey is
Gifted

That's ok. Yeah. Try to get it in then.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:04 PM   #188
Bailey is
Gifted

I need the entries everyone! Victoria is the only one who entered so far!
Old 06-11-2008, 07:17 PM   #189
Wacky Be
Gifted

ok lemme post it

Here's Is Twister and Bean As JACK AND SALLY from NIGHTMARE B4 CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I tried my HARDEST to match but It's not perfect
Attached Images
File Type: jpgJack and sally.jpg (34.9 KB, 4 views)
Old 06-11-2008, 08:10 PM   #190
Bailey is
Gifted

Sassie's Pic:

Click the image to open in full size.
Closed

Tags
good luck -horsegirl12, good luck from tecytoc, good luck victoria!, good luck! from buggirl28, goooo victoria!, may the best model win!