Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 05:11 PM   #171
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

They actually told me when I called the store.
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #172
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

when will everyone else enter?? I'm so excited for judging!!!!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 161 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Cool your store had rhinos left! lucky!!! Why did the new ones have to go? I was going to buy them later too and now I'm not going to pay thousands of dollars for a retired one(I'm not that obsessed!)

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 06-01-2008 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 08:26 PM   #173
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok sorry for the wait. I will judge tomorrow moring.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 07:16 PM   #174
ilovepink509

ok cool! what about all those people who didn't enter?
Old 06-03-2008, 08:13 AM   #175
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry for the wait everyone! I have to post one pic and then I can judge. I have been so busy lately, it has been hard to get on WI.

---------- buggirl28 added 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Here is Sassie:
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- buggirl28 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Ok Judging time! Let me take one last glance at each outfit!

Last edited by buggirl28; 06-03-2008 at 08:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-03-2008, 08:29 AM   #176
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

yayness!!!!!!! I hope I'm in!!!!!

---------- wikylo added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

WAIT!!!!!!!!! I didn't post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- wikylo added 7 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Okay Hugz Looooooooves the color red, funkiness, and dressiness from the bio sooooooo Twister tried to blend them together gently!

The ruby slippers and funky hat show the RED!!!!!

The hat also shows Funkiness!!!

The slippers, tux jacket, and skirt show the dressy executive side of her hope you like!!!!!

Sorry for not posting i didn't realize!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Please see my entry Please see my entry Pleeeeeeeeeeease see my entry!!!

Last edited by wikylo; 06-03-2008 at 08:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-03-2008, 08:31 AM   #177
Bailey is
Gifted

Lily: That doesn't seem girly to me. It's the right colors, but you must remember that your outfits must be stylish.

Victoria: The shades of blue look awesome together! Who would have thought? It also seems pretty casual!

Sassie: Way to bounce back from last week! This is one of your best outfits this season! It is cute, and matches her personality! Great Job!

Wikylo: Excused for this round.

Ok so who will stay and who will go? Find out now!

1 Sassie!
2 Victoria!
3 Wikylo!

Lily, you are the only one left. You have some penalties in the next round.

Now for the challenges! This week it is:
Lights! Camera! Model! Everyone except Lily can use Kinzstyle.

Now for the assignments.

Sassie: A Romance Movie! Design an outfit for a romantic movie! Use Kinzstyle if you'd like! (Maybe like a wedding or dinner or something.)

Lily: (Unscramble the words to find out your assignment) An aticon. Desrs lkie yuor in an aticon pckaed mvioe. (Mybae lkie ecspaing form sewohmree)

Wikylo: A Scary Movie! Dress like a character in a scary movie! ( Maybe in a Haunted House or Something!)

Victoria: A Chick Flick! Dress like a girly chick in a chick flick! (Maybe like shopping or a slumber party. Something like that)

Please tell me the scene in this new "movie" that you are dressing up as!

Can't wait to see!
Old 06-03-2008, 09:06 AM   #178
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Just a sec I'm doing Jack and sally from my Avvie!!!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 06:52 PM   #179
ilovepink509

I'm so sorry I'm going to enter so late I'm so busy with finals and projects cuz school ends in a week......ahhh I will deff get it in by this weekend sorry for the wait, but no one else put in an entry so I don't feel as bad as I should.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:15 AM   #180
Bailey is
Gifted

It is ok. Kelseey you will be excused this round.
Closed

Tags
good luck -horsegirl12, good luck from tecytoc, good luck victoria!, good luck! from buggirl28, goooo victoria!, may the best model win!