Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 06:18 PM   #151
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

Snowball and Mozzerella are left. Hurry up and enter please!

---------- buggirl28 added 31 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

I am so so sad to say this, but, Mozzerella and Snowball will be leaving here if they cannot enter in 7 minutes. You had almost a week to enter your pics, so I hope you will do so soon.

---------- buggirl28 added 114 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

1 Victoria!
2 Twister!
3 Lily!
4 Sassie!

Ok so as you know, Mozzerella and Snowball didn't enter. I am going to PM them to see why they didn't enter and if it's a good reason, they will get to stay. I will post the challenge shortly.

Last edited by buggirl28; 05-27-2008 at 06:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
buggirl28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2008, 03:06 PM   #152
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

Aww, mozerella and snowball were such strong models I hope they can still enter...congrats to everyone else though! =) Can't wait to see the next challenge...bring it on!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 04:06 PM   #153
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

The next challenge is coming up. I will post Snowball's and Mozzerella's IF they give me a reason that they didn't enter.

Hey! I am your guest judge, Taffy. (American Cocker Spaniel) I will help judge and give you the next challenge. This will be a challenging week for most of you, but for some it may be easy.

This round, you must design an outfit. This will determine the top 3 or 5 contestants no matter if Mozzerella and Snowball enter. That means if they do, 5 people will still be here.. If they don't, 3 people will still be here.

Ok so now here we go:

IMPORTANT: Everyone can use Kinzstyle!

You must design an outfit to match these personalities (Of the judges)

Victoria: Since you won, you get to have a pass on this outfit. If you don't want to create the outfit that you must design, I will allow you to PM me Victoria's personality and I will find a theme that would work for her. It won't be very easy and if you trade it, you can't switch back, ! Think wisely!

Now for the challenges:
Victoria: You get Taffy, the american cocker spaniel girl. She is spunky and outgoing and loves the color blue. She isn't girly, but likes fashion a lot. Hint: She wears casual clothing almost all the time.

Twister: Hugz the girl love frog. Hugz is a funky, stylin', glamorous girl. She loves fashion and colors like red, pink, purple, and white. She loves love and dressy clothing. Hint: Most of the time, she wears dressy things.

Lily: Layla the lil kinz girl unicorn. Layla is very girly and casual at the same time. She loves flowers and bold patterns. Her favorite colors are Violet, Light Pink, Deep Orange, and Blush Red. Her friends always say she is the girliest peson they know. She probably is! Hint: Wear cute and stylish casual clothes.

Sassie: Maggie the girl yellow lab. Maggie is the sweetest webbie ever! She loves springtime and always is nice to anyone, even if they're mean to her! She thinks the world is a very happy place and loves living. Her favorite colors are; Sunny Bright Yellow, Lemon- Lime Green, Bright Pink, and Cirtus Orange. Hint: Wear bright and sunny clothing that seems like spring.

Okay enter the pics soon everyone!
Old 05-28-2008, 04:24 PM   #154
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

how can you be funky and dressy normally you're one or the other
Old 05-28-2008, 04:27 PM   #155
Bailey is
Gifted

Hmm.. Ok let's just say she umm.. likes funky dresses or shirts or something. By dressy i mean like not athletic pants or tee shirts or sweatshirts. Um maybe find like kinda wild dressier clothes. IDK If nothing else, pick one or the other (funky or dressy) and tell me what you picked.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:28 PM   #156
Tecytoc2142

Ok heres Lilys entree

Flower Power Swimsuit Top
Groovy Hearts Swimsuit Bottoms
Frutti Tutti Head dress
Flip Flops

Old 05-28-2008, 04:29 PM   #157
Bailey is
Gifted

Ok you're lucky that I have the frutti headdress. I'll post the pic tomorrow morning.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:50 PM   #158
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

umm i'll post it tomorrow
Old 05-28-2008, 08:28 PM   #159
Bailey is
Gifted

Awesome. Can't wait to see it!
Old 05-28-2008, 10:18 PM   #160
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Hmmm....I think I'm too scared to change it! I'll keep it and post it on Thursday! Can't wait!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
good luck -horsegirl12, good luck from tecytoc, good luck victoria!, good luck! from buggirl28, goooo victoria!, may the best model win!