Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 06:08 PM   #141
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

when r the entries due?
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2008, 01:29 PM   #142
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

They were due Saturday, but now they're due Tuesday at 9:30am KT (8:30 pm CST) I shouldn't have to always PM everyone when to enter.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 01:49 PM   #143
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

did you get my pm buggirl?
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 10:28 AM   #144
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by buggirl28
Ok Here we go!

:gr: Sunshine: Cuteness!
Safari: In the middle for me. Not bad, but not stunning.
Horsegirl: Decent, but maybe green rainboots would pop! Also what's your name as a pet?
Victoria: Nice use of the hat!
Twister: Super cute and trendy!
Snowball: Pretty nice!
Squiggles: Good, but it could do without the hearts bow.
Margerite: Not pink at all!
Mozzerella: A little too much going on in this outfit.

Here we go! These are the safe people and the 1st place for this round can use Kinzstyle!

1. Twister!
2. Sunshine!
3. Victoria!
4. Snowball!
5. Safari!
6. Horsegirl!
7. Squiggles!

Would Margerite and Mozzerella come on down?

Margerite: You had no pink at all!
Mozzerella: You had pink, but there was a lot going on in your outfit!

So who stays? The Un-Pink one or the Wild One?

I am sorry but,

Margerite, you will be leaving us tonight. We felt you were a strong model, but didn't follow the instructions on the outfit.

Mozzerella, you will need to step it up next week. We know you are a great model, it just hasn't sparked us that you are yet!

Stay tuned for the next challenge!

---------- buggirl28 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Ok the results are up!

---------- buggirl28 added 10 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Hi! I am Maggie and I just love parties! You will all be dressing as if you were going to a party of some kind. Here are the parties you all have been assigned:

Twister is the only one who can wear Kinzstyle!

Twister: Wedding Party! Dress up, but not in like a wedding dress!
Sunshine: Halloween Party! Wear a costume of some kind!
Victoria: School's Out Party! Schools Over, wear something you wouldn't wear to school!
Snowball: Valentines Party! Spread the love! Wear pinks and reds!
Safari: Sweet 16 Party! Your 16 now! Wear something cute and bold.
Horsegirl: Family Birthday Party! It's your family coming! Don't dress too casual, but also not too formal!
Squiggles: X-mas Party! Wear something warm! Baby it's cold outside!
Mozzerella: 4th of July Party! Red, white, and blue are the best hues, but if you have a different plan, go for it!

Omg I haven't checked this in forever! Don't worry, I'm not here to complain. I didn't have on ANY green or pink. I didn't read the instructions. Well ya I'm gonna cheer everyone on!
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 08:21 PM   #145
Tecytoc2142

ok heres my lipgloss outfit it was really hard! cuffed jeans groovy heart swimsuit top funky plaid hat clogs
Old 05-26-2008, 10:13 PM   #146
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

ok I'll post in a sec but understand i have a badillion contests i have to do I'm about to create a logue to keep me up to date w/ contests but it sure helps if you pm or post on my prof.

THanks

-wikylo

---------- wikylo added 88 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

here's Twister with her girlfriend(not girlfriend friend that is a girl) Molly! jammin to Avril in chi-chi's old room!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by wikylo; 05-26-2008 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-27-2008, 07:51 AM   #147
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

I will take all of the pics people need this morning at around 8:00am
Old 05-27-2008, 08:02 AM   #148
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

coolio!!!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 08:28 AM   #149
Bailey is
Gifted

Ok Here is Sassie:

---------- buggirl28 added 4 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Lily:

Last edited by buggirl28; 05-27-2008 at 08:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-27-2008, 12:06 PM   #150
Wacky Be
Gifted

Yayness! Isn't that it?
Closed

Tags
good luck -horsegirl12, good luck from tecytoc, good luck victoria!, good luck! from buggirl28, goooo victoria!, may the best model win!