Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 08:38 AM   #131
Lil Kinz

crutans is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

here is mozzarella!

pants: 75
shirt: 20
hat: 35
shoes: 30
total: 160
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 47.png (12.8 KB, 2 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2008, 08:40 AM   #132
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Win 12 PSFS! Including Retired!One lucky member will win the Peagusus food!

Yay! Thanks! Only Lily is left! I'll PM her again. She might need me to take the picture for her.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 02:16 PM   #133
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

yayy only 1 left!! =)
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 03:19 PM   #134
Tecytoc2142

ok here i am srry for the late entry! cuffed jeans blue bubble vest and blue bow!
Old 05-20-2008, 04:13 PM   #135
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Click the image to open in full size.

Ok judging time!

---------- buggirl28 added 16 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Ok well here we go:

Victoria: Nice! The only thing that was just O.K. was the hoodie.
Twister: Everything matches so well!
Snowball: Wonderful! That's all I can say!
Sassie: Decent. The colors look nice.
Squggles: Not sure I like the hat.
Mozzerella: Better than last week's for sure!
Lily: Nice, but shoes would really look good with it.

1 Snowball
2 Twister
3 Mozzerella
4 Victoria
5 Sassie

That leaves:

Squiggles and Lily.

The model leaving us tonight is:

Squiggles. Sorry! You were a great model, but we feel you have room for improvment. See you next season!

Lily you better step it up if you want to be on top!

The next round is:

Hey! It's Layla again! I LOVE to sing! You will each be dressing up to a different popular song!

Sassie: Rockstar by Hannah Montana
Lily: Lipgloss by Lil Mama
Snowball: Bubbly by Colby Callet
Victoria: Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
Mozzerella: Our Song by Taylor Swift
Twister: Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne

Ok this round EVERYONE can use Kinzstyle. Snowball, you can switch songs with anyone here if you'd like. The person you switch with w ill have to dress up to your song.

Enter By: Friday May 23, 2008 at 5:30 pm Kinztime (4:30 CST)

Let's model!

Last edited by buggirl28; 05-20-2008 at 04:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-20-2008, 05:41 PM   #136
ilovepink509

ok snowball tell me if ur switching w/ me but if ur not here's my outfit.
thru the love
thru the tears and sadness
Victoria is just bleeding love!

i am not exactly sure of the meaning of the song, but i thought it meant that she used to b closed off by pain, lik she was in lots of bad relationships then she meets this guy and they fall in love and she doesnt care what ppl say, she wants 2 b w/ him anwayss. then when she wants to end the relationship and realizes the ppl r rite and tries to end it, but keeps falling in love. & the experience is painful but cuz shes in love she will go thru the experience. idk if thats rite but im pretty sure that it does hav 2 do w/ falling in love and breaking up so i did this. tell me if the meaning 2 the song is wrong plz!
Victoria is wearing hearts and pink everywhere! u cant rlly c the heart t-shirt & i cudnt use the heart bow cuz it didnt match but the hearts and the pink represents the love. and the pics just tell the story of how she falls in love and breaks apart.

& i also hav another question!
ru supposed 2 wear an outfit that matches the song and the meaning or imitate the outfit the singer wears in the music vid?
i luvv this song thxx 4 giving me this one! i like bubbly too, so even if i switch ill still lik the song at least!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 05-20-2008 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-20-2008, 05:52 PM   #137
Bailey is
Gifted

You should dress like to match the song and the meaning. Thanks for all the pics! Glad that you like the song!
Old 05-20-2008, 07:08 PM   #138
ilovepink509

ok thanks. is that the meaning of the song? i cant believe i hav listened 2 it all the time & not rlly sure of the true meaning. i guess i do that w/ a lot of songs. lik what in the world does the song "london bridge" mean? lol, thanks.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:55 PM   #139
Bailey is
Gifted

I think it is. If it isn't, it seems really close. Maybe it means like she was deeply in love, and then he like broke up with her or something. Yeah really! What does London Bridge mean? It's like so random.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:55 PM   #140
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

Buggirl, did you get my list of clothes yet?
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
good luck -horsegirl12, good luck from tecytoc, good luck victoria!, good luck! from buggirl28, goooo victoria!, may the best model win!