Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 05:43 PM   #291
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Webkinz World's Next Top Model!

OK. I am seeing my best pics and hope that my best pic is forward!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2008, 05:44 PM   #292
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

if u want to
Old 04-11-2008, 05:47 PM   #293
hat's up?
Banned

buggirl i had nothing to do so i made u this new avvie!
Attached Images
File Type: gif120795381018345[1].gif (9.9 KB, 11 views)
Old 04-11-2008, 05:51 PM   #294
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! Thanks that is too cool! You rock! Can I use it?
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #295
hat's up?
Banned

yes you can i made it for u!
Old 04-11-2008, 06:00 PM   #296
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

How do i add that as my avvie?

---------- buggirl28 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

You are soo nice! Thanks! I have never had anyone do that for me! You are awesome!

---------- buggirl28 added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Ok here are Layla's fave outifts so far. Hope you like them:

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- buggirl28 added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

grr it didnt work how do i add a new avvie?

Last edited by buggirl28; 04-11-2008 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #297
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

My first showcase picture (I am doing it in three different posts because I have to copy each of them to paste and post them:
Click the image to open in full size.The seasons and holidays photoshoot! Rosie got spring and she was very excited because spring has just come to Webkinz World. This was a great comeback for us after the our entry for the entire thing. I thought this was a great outfit and it is our first pic out of three!

---------- volleyuup added 15 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.This is Rosie's second pic her in showcase. This was the outfit that really got the judge's attention and it was kind of a hard theme. I was so excited when we got third for this outfit. This outift, like the first one, is green her favorite color and totally showed the judges what she is made of!!!

---------- volleyuup added 7 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Our last picture of Rosie's Showcase is the:
Click the image to open in full size."Bubbly" Song Outfit!!!
This was one of my favorite songs. After hearing, I thought that this outfit really expressed the song well. The judges didn't like it as much as our first two pics in our showcase but it was still one of our better weeks. I love that song now and I think that that really steped up Rosie's modeling and my fashion designing after only hearing the song once. So, this is Rosie's showcase, and we hope with all our heart to make it to the top 2!!

---------- volleyuup added 23 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Layla, that is a good showcase. All we need is Rosalita's showcase. (Sorry if that is the wrong spelling!)

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-11-2008 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-11-2008, 07:03 PM   #298
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Wow! It was hard to choose just three, but here we go!

The first outfit is where all the models had to dress up as flowers (or gardeners) (I dressed up as a sunflower).

The second outfit is where all the models had to dress as another model (I dressed up as Layla).

The third outfit is where Rosalita had to dress up as a rockstar-themed room.
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 04-11-2008, 07:08 PM   #299
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by MattzKinz
Wow! It was hard to choose just three, but here we go!

The first outfit is where all the models had to dress up as flowers (or gardeners) (I dressed up as a sunflower).

The second outfit is where all the models had to dress as another model (I dressed up as Layla).

The third outfit is where Rosalita had to dress up as a rockstar-themed room.
Sorry! The pics didn't show! Let's go in order again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgRosalita Fasion Round 4.jpg (20.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpgRosalita Fasion Round 7.jpg (4.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpgRosalita Fasion Round 3.jpg (11.1 KB, 8 views)
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 04-11-2008, 07:19 PM   #300
Goofball
Gift Guru

Great showcase for Rosalita!!! Those are the exact outfits that I would have choosen!!! We have everyone's, Mushroom! Yea!!
Closed