Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 12:22 PM   #161
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top? Webkinz World's Next Top Model!

i just watched part 1 it was great!

---------- Mushroom added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

ok cocoa lets do the same thing i did with rosie tell me what you want your outfit and background to look like and i will take it for u!

Last edited by Mushroom; 04-05-2008 at 12:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 12:29 PM   #162
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

What about Miley?
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 12:41 PM   #163
hat's up?
Banned

she is not online so if she gets here before cocoa does she will be judges if cocoa gets here first i will star judging and there is a good chance she will be out unless someone does dreadful!

---------- Mushroom added 7 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

ok i am staring to judge i can't wait any longer!

Last edited by Mushroom; 04-05-2008 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-05-2008, 12:42 PM   #164
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Have either one of them entered? I would PM them both and give a hour or so to enter as a deadline. Then, I'd start judging for the other contestants.

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

OOOOO. Good!!!

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-05-2008 at 12:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-05-2008, 12:49 PM   #165
fergierihanna, 4 mor
Gift Guru

doggyhugga26 is on a distinguished road

Is it too late to enter?
doggyhugga26 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 12:52 PM   #166
hat's up?
Banned

Pannel:

Hello ladies this week we are going to get right to who is going home if you get call in the first four you did good if you are left in the bottom you did not do good!

the first name i am going to call is...

Roise (the olny one allowed to use kinzstyle in the next round)

The next name i am going to call is...

Rosalita

the next name i am going to call is

Lassie

the next name i am going to call is

Star

The next name i am going to call is...

Layla

the next name i am going to call is...

Cocoa, the reason you are not in the bottom two is because you are strong just because you came in late i still think you are a good model

Could Chi-Chi And Miley Step Forward

Chi-Chi It's the same outfit as last week with a diffrent background!
Miley you are late and you have not posted on this thread for a long time!

So who stays.....

I am sorry to say this week is a 2 pets going home week go goodbye chi-chi and miley!

You both did great but just not right for this contest!

For next week...

THIS WEEK IS A NO PETS GOING HOME WEEK!

this week you will dress like a flower any flower you want just tell me what kind you want to be and this round is a no pets going home week so it is just for fun!
Old 04-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #167
Goofball
Gift Guru

OMG!!! First Place goes to Rosie? Who would have thought? Thanks for everything!!! I will send my entry in as soon as possible.

---------- volleyuup added 4 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Can you dress like a gardener?

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-05-2008 at 01:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #168
My favorite pets are
Webkinz :)
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

Yes!!

Thank goodness!

Can we dress as the gardener too?
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 01:09 PM   #169
Goofball
Gift Guru

I hope that we can dress like gardeners because we have the perfect dress for a gardender.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:12 PM   #170
My favorite pets are
Webkinz :)
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

I know a perfect outfit for a gardener! And my background will be in my back yard!!
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Closed