Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 07:23 AM   #831
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Wanna Be on Top Season 2! Win 9 PSFs and the Cheeky Cat PSF! Come to the thread and see how many more contestants I need!

Don't be confuzzeledy! I is just a ninja imaginary friend who belogs to texy wexy and ladyyy!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2008, 07:29 AM   #832
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wanna Be on Top Season 2! Win 9 PSFs and the Cheeky Cat PSF! Come to the thread and see how many more contestants I need!

lol! tex! (10 letter rule)
Old 08-16-2008, 09:29 PM   #833
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Okay, cafeteria ladies don't dress in a usual "work" outfit someone who works in an office would wear. They wear stuff that they don't mind gets greasy, dirty, and soaked in ketchup. And then they have to wear hairnets as a part of the health code. So the blue beanie is the hairnet, and she's also wearing her chef's top. It makes her look like a true chef! LOL, she only wishes she was working in a fancy restaurant instead of a dirty cafeteria. Some old jeans are fine for school(all the janitors and lunch ladies in my school wear jeans). And then some old white sneakers! Here is Victoria getting ready for work.
Click the image to open in full size.
*in a nasaly type voice*Hello, today's special is green gunk with a side of orange blech. Enjoy that with some day old fruit salad and drink some of our blue gak fresh from the blender. Careful, sometimes it spontaneously explodes.
Umm, thank you?
We don't have to put on these goggles for the style of it. arg arg arg arg.
That's how I feel like the lunch ladies at my school behave, I always wonder why they sometimes put on goggles. LOL but maybe I'm overexaggerating!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 09:33 PM   #834
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

LOL! I love yours kelseey! Very cute!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Sakari: A librarian
Lil Uvy: A normal student
Sassie: A janitor

This is who we need!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-16-2008 at 09:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-16-2008, 11:32 PM   #835
FLORIDA HERE I AM

superstar1200 is on a distinguished road

i willl post my pic monday
superstar1200 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 03:21 PM   #836
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Okay, I must admit that I had a hard time with Librarian.

But this is what I came up with:

Thankss!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 10:26 PM   #837
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

good job buttercup! Only 2 people left!!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 07:21 AM   #838
Gift Guru

Great outfit ButterCup! I had to do a librarian once in a finale of a contest, and I kept making ones and making ones, and none of em was right, and finally, it snapped into place and WALA! LIBRARIAN!

Fred is still sleeping.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:07 AM   #839
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

lol texas! good job buttercup!
Old 08-18-2008, 08:11 AM   #840

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

I'll try to get my pic in later today. I get to see The Clone Wars today! I'm so excited!
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
congrats sakari!, fun!, go buttercup1994 ! :], good contest!, good luck to all!, lil uvy