Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #681
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Wanna Be on Top Season 2! Win 9 PSFs and the Cheeky Cat PSF! Come to the thread and see how many more contestants I need!

Great job! Wow, she does use blue a lot.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #682
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Wanna Be on Top Season 2! Win 9 PSFs and the Cheeky Cat PSF! Come to the thread and see how many more contestants I need!

That's OK Kelseey. Texasgirl: Woohoo!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #683
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Ah, yes, I started that conversation....good times, VERY good times. xD I have my outfit!

I went through kelseey's album of her modeling pictures, and picked the articles she used most often that matched....

Click the image to open in full size.
LOL, sorry it's kinda patriotic, but that's just how it worked out. LOL
LOL patroitic! Yupp, I remember when you were talking about you painting and it spilled and took a quick shower and they never knew about it! good times! Just like to say what the articles of clothes were in. Victoria doesn't really have a "style", but she has worn these clothes a lot. So that's why she chose this idea, because it's hard to think of something that fits the style, since there really isn't one.
She wears the sunglasses and white jeans with any outfit, because they match with almost anything. She has worn the blue hoody and the white jeans once in the "cheap outfit" in your season one(i think the budget was 260 KC, but I'm unsure). She loves bows, and like I said, I just found 3 bins of storage with red bows. They're super cute and girly. She has worn the blue mary janes with lots of blue dresses and girly outfits, because there aren't too many dress shoes in the W-shop. I thought you did great, Betty!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Did you know that today I broke my reading record my new record is 107 pages in 30-35 minutes! I myself was a little impressed!
Haha, cool! I was almost going to say "I bet you are one of those people who is 1st in line for the new Harry Potter book and reads it in a few hours" but then I remembered you don't like Harry Potter! But I bet you are one of those readaholics, are you??

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 08-06-2008 at 05:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 06:05 PM   #684
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Bump
Up
My
:]
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 08-06-2008, 06:08 PM   #685
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for bumping Buttercup!
Old 08-06-2008, 06:15 PM   #686
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Welcomee :] we are just about to seventy pages. Please dont judge without mee, I am waiting for TexasGirl to reply. I just sent it today, so she should reply soon. But, I have to go and work on math homework, unforunately
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 08-06-2008, 06:21 PM   #687
Bailey is
Gifted

I won't. You have until the 11th. OOh! I hope I get to page 70!
Old 08-06-2008, 06:22 PM   #688
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

has buggirl judged for the celeb's outfit round yet? i was on a camping trip and there were like 7 new pages... (btw, OMGitzkelseey1, u joined on 11/27/07 it says on your profile!)
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 06:25 PM   #689
Bailey is
Gifted

Yup, I judged. You stayed. Um I'll find the page I judged on.

---------- buggirl28 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Haley is supposed to dress like Butterball. Look at his past entries and decide what to wear.

Last edited by buggirl28; 08-06-2008 at 06:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2008, 06:43 PM   #690
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

oh.......... i need to post LOL! i didnt see judging so i have to dress butterball up as what haley would wear or do i do the pet?
Closed

Tags
congrats sakari!, fun!, go buttercup1994 ! :], good contest!, good luck to all!, lil uvy