Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 10:15 PM   #361
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: Wanna Be on Top Season 2! Win 9 PSFs and the Cheeky Cat PSF! Come to the thread and see how many more contestants I need!

yeah me too no one's on and i'm trying to rp...
rattyjol is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2008, 10:23 PM   #362
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: Wanna Be on Top Season 2! Win 9 PSFs and the Cheeky Cat PSF! Come to the thread and see how many more contestants I need!

Who is rp? Lol.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-20-2008, 10:27 PM   #363
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

rp is roleplay. it's where u pretend to b someone else and interact with other people.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 10:30 PM   #364
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Ohh. Okay. Lol.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:45 AM   #365
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

LOL, Don't feel bad, ButterCup, I just figured out what it was a few days ago.

Texas
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 05:04 PM   #366
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

is that what rp was? I didn't get what that was supposed to be! Haha. Buttercup1994 and I are so ready to enter! 9:00 in what time zone? I'm in eastern time.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 06:48 PM   #367
I Hate Hackers!

We are getting ready! Lol.

---------- ButterCup1994 added 26 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Here is mine and kelseey's outfits for this roundd:

Click the image to open in full size.

And I would like to thank kelseey for being a great friend and great person to work withh!

Is that picture okay kelseey?

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 07-21-2008 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-21-2008, 07:12 PM   #368
ilovepink509

Yes, it's fine! And I will describe the outfit. From this modeling contest, Victoria and Sakari have become best friends. Both of them went on vacation to the north pole to see santa to tell them what they wanted for Christmas in July(haha, who doesn't celebrate that holiday?). Victoria is really girly, but Sakari is more casual. But their differences just make their friendship stronger and help them appreciate all styles of fashion! They look super cute in their outfits, and those matching fleecies and bows are adorable! Warm and cozy, and still looking like a model!
Buttercup1994, PM me if you want me to change this description, I can edit my post. Sorry I write a lot!

Message I'd like to tell buggirl about my partner, buttercup: buggirl, buttercup has been very patient and a great partner, especially since I went on vacation and my internet was broken it was hard to communicate. But he waited and was able to share ideas as much as we can and was willing to work as a team. If that was me, I would die from waiting since I'm super impatient! He as willing to accept suggestions, and plan things out in an organized fashion.
We worked as a team quite well so I'll share what we did
Sakari- came up with ideas, planned whose house to go to, what time, what zone, what poses, posted picture
Victoria- came up with ideas, invited sakari to her house at planned time, posted description, also asked a lot of questions to organize things...its super annoying but I guess it helps LOL

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 07-21-2008 at 07:40 PM..
Old 07-21-2008, 07:31 PM   #369
I Hate Hackers!

Thank you so muchh kelseey that is awesomee! But, I am a malee. Lol.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:40 PM   #370
ilovepink509

is sakari a male or a female? Sorry, my idea may have dressed her/him up more girly, since that's what I'm used to. I assumed that was a female name
~I actually realized by the symbol(thank goodness they made those), but I have the habit of writing "she" "her", even when I was little, i called mickey mouse "she". umm idk! Well I was going to change it but I had to leave, I swear. You beat me to it though! Haha, my reasoning is "if the pet is a female, the owner is a female", which isn't a great reasoning, because the only username that would apply to that is mine. Yupp sorry buttercup1994

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 07-21-2008 at 07:43 PM..
Closed

Tags
congrats sakari!, fun!, go buttercup1994 ! :], good contest!, good luck to all!, lil uvy