Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2008, 08:36 AM   #281
Webkinz :)

crazycactus will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wanna Be on Top Season 2! Win 9 PSFs and the Cheeky Cat PSF! Come to the thread and see how many more contestants I need!

i cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with!!!
crazycactus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 09:22 AM   #282
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Wanna Be on Top Season 2! Win 9 PSFs and the Cheeky Cat PSF! Come to the thread and see how many more contestants I need!

Me neither! The job ideas are so creative!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 10:02 AM   #283

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

buggirl, are were you able to take the pic? Sorry, I'm excited!!
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 10:03 AM   #284
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to right now.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 10:03 AM   #285

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks!!!!!
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 06:26 PM   #286

crazycactus will become famous soon enough

8 people still need to enter their pictures are yopu going to extend the date for them??
crazycactus is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 06:40 PM   #287
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Come on people post post postt! Lol.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-12-2008, 06:50 PM   #288
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by buggirl28
Judging Time!

Shadow: Looks like a cowgirl!
Ginger: Cute, but the shoes don't "feel" country.
Allie: Looks cute! It feels like a strawberry ice cream cone!
Eva: Good and creative.
Sassie: Great! Looks good enough to eat!
Sakari: Very stylish! Good idea!
Victoria: Awesome! Looks edible!
Haley: Like the theme, but the clothes could match better.
Betty: I am feeling the love! Cute, too!
Goldie: Good, but would you wear a belt to bed?
Angie: It looks like the theme! Pretty!
Clover: Not sporty. It seemed more girly. (Was that your theme?)
Claire: Nice look! Maybe different shoes would look a bit more like a pilot.
Mai: Love the theme and the clothing choices were good!
Brian: I can see the viking in you! Like the pants and hat, but maybe a different shirt would look more like a viking.
Lil Uvy: Nice theme, but the sandals don't seem too royal.
Lilly: No pic! You always said you would post, but never did!
Butterball: The outfit goes nicely, but looks a little like a wizard.
Penny: Nice! Feels royal!

Ok now for the top 5 (These 5 may use Kinzstyle!)

1 Mai!
2 Sassie!
3 Victoria!
4 Allie!
5 Sakari!

These are the other finalists:
6 Betty!
7 Eva!
8 Penny
9 Goldie!
10Angie!
11Claire!
12Shadow!
13Ginger!
14Butterball!
15Lil Uvy!
16Brian!

Bottom 3 (2 of you going home)
Clover
Haley
Lilly

We will be saying good- bye to:

Lilly and Clover.

That means Haley is safe!

Next round:
Dress like you are going to...

Choose between the Beach or Camping

Entries needed by: Monday, the 7th of July. Please Post soon so I can pre-judge! I will send a maximum of 3 PMs to you before we start judging.

Good Luck!

---------- buggirl28 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Volley, Texasgirl told me everything. She posted what you were wearing when she was going to take the pic. The pink bow, brown corduroy pants, ballerina top, ballet shoes.
i didn't want the clothes to match that's y it's silly i guess i missed the deadline i will post in the next round...

ps: i missed 14 (yes, i said 14!) pages on this thread alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 10:44 PM   #289
FLORIDA HERE I AM

superstar1200 is on a distinguished road

wait so the job vs carree them still going on right now? i am in florida and this was the only time i was able to get to a computer with working internet. plez pm me the theme or post it on here i will try to post a pic.

---------- superstar1200 added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

oh and can someone plez pm me the results for the beach vs camping round

---------- superstar1200 added 12 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

ok right now i have to go but idk if i will be able to get on a computer tomorrow to post my pic since i am in florida on vacation. so i wont be in this round rihgt? i wont be voted off or anything right? pm me the answers to my questions and post it on here just in case i delete the pm and i forget. i will try to get on the computer as much as possille (asap) while i am here

Last edited by superstar1200; 07-12-2008 at 10:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
superstar1200 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 10:22 AM   #290
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

how many people are left??
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
congrats sakari!, fun!, go buttercup1994 ! :], good contest!, good luck to all!, lil uvy