Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 09:28 AM   #191
Webkinz :)

crazycactus will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wanna Be on Top Season 2! Win 9 PSFs and the Cheeky Cat PSF! Come to the thread and see how many more contestants I need!

come on people ENTER!!!
crazycactus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 09:50 AM   #192
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Wanna Be on Top Season 2! Win 9 PSFs and the Cheeky Cat PSF! Come to the thread and see how many more contestants I need!

When's the deadline?
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 10:15 AM   #193
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

here is sakari when we were heading to the beachh:

Click the image to open in full size.

hope that you like itt :] thanksss.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-04-2008, 11:02 AM   #194
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Aww, that's cute Buttercup! LOL, nobody is doing camping..... I guess we are all in a summery mood!
Old 07-04-2008, 10:02 PM   #195
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

ok I lied I'm going to be "banned" from the computer tomorrow because I forgot to turn off the computer. Okay sunday then!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 12:04 PM   #196
I have 20

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

i think you sould just judge now
sns1077 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 12:42 PM   #197
Gift Guru

Not everyone has posted yet.....
Old 07-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #198

crazycactus will become famous soon enough

come on people put in your pictures for the second round
crazycactus is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #199
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Sorry I'm late-ish I apologize I'm sneaking on the computer because I "need" to enter my picture I can't stand turning it in so late! It's been like forever(or a few days but still) so I will post now!
Okay, Victoria absolutely HATES camping..she doesn't like getting dirty or bugs at all...so when I gave her the option of either camping or going to the beach, she chose going to the beach right away! But of course, models like Victoria are too "cool" to actually swim when you go to the beachUghh, how much you have spoiled her by letting her win season 1! Those little divas(the one next to Victoria is her sister Casey) like tanning and flirting with the cute lifeguards and try to make them give massages while looking all "pretty". They love the warm sand and the sunny weather though! But instead of bathing suits they wear sundresses. Victoria likes walking barefoot to feel the sand in between her toes and sometimes splashes her feet in the water....shoes or flip flops are just too much work! Until they make rhimestoned flip flops, she'll just walk without them. She also likes pink and purple! So she wears a pretty purple sun dress with a pink floppy hat! Perfect to block the sun but still give her a light tan! She also lovees her White Hollywood Sunglasses! They're great so she can look like a movie star and prevent her from needing to wear...gulp glasses! *gasp* ugly glasses that aren't sunglasses? *gasp again* Her sister is just as girly wearing a sundress, barefeet, and sunglasses too. And her girly bow. Just ignore her though she's just trying to be as famous as Victoria trying to pose during the picture because I don't really give her much attention. Victoria is in "deep concentration" with her tan to strike a pose!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 07-05-2008 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: spelling error
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 07:31 PM   #200
Gift Guru

Cute, Victoria looks adorable.
Closed

Tags
congrats sakari!, fun!, go buttercup1994 ! :], good contest!, good luck to all!, lil uvy