Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Wanna Be on Top Season 2! Win 9 PSFs and the Cheeky Cat PSF! Come to the thread and see how many more contestants I need!

Post Your Pics People!

*---No Spots Left! Season officially started!---*

So you wanna be on top? You have come to the right thread! I can't believe it is Season 2 already! Do you have what it takes to win? Test your modeling skills here!

Rules:
*No whining after you get voted off.
*Stay commited. You need to get the entries in on time, otherwise you will be off.
*Be nice to other contestants AND yourself. DOn't say mean things about other peoples outfits OR your own.
*Have fun! If you ever aren't having fun, PM me and I will try to make it more fun for you.
*Kinzstyle is NOT accepted unless I say so.

Kinzstyle CAN 'T be used this round!

Round:
Sakari: Model like Betty
Betty: Model like Victorai!
Butterball: Model like Haley!
Sassie: Model like Lil Uvy!
Haley: Model like Butterball!
Lil Uvy: Model like Sakari!!
Victoria: Model like Sassie!

Some of the PSFS to choose from:

:easter::kanga::rac::rdr:

I have 36 webkinz so I have TONS more to choose from.

The Stars (*) mean that you have entered. If you do not have a star, enter quick!

5horsegirl12 Sassie (CTP)
6buttercup1994 Sakari
7OMGitzkelseey1 Victoria *
9rattyjol Haley *
10texasgirl8 Betty *
15superstar1200 Lil Uvy
16raccoon999 Butterball

Voted Off:
1 Juicy_Couture (Lilly), soccer_emmy (Clover) Keep Modeling Girls!
2 goldenpuppylover (Ginger), dazyandoreo! (Penny) Keep Modeling!

Dropped Out:
Eva! Keep modeling!
Shadow! Keep Modeling!

Previous Winner:
Season 1:OMGitzkelseey1 with Victoria
Season 2 :Could be you!

Enter soon and read everything please!

Requested Themes: (Not the actual themes for this round!)
Rockstar
Winter
Dream Career
Like Another Webkinz
A Recipe
To the farm
Rainy Day Outfits
Office Wear
Girly
Not allowed to use certain pieces
Pretty In Pink
Candy
Movie Star
Party
Pajama
Evolution
Talk Show
Emotions
Team Stuff
Dress like an exclusive item
Like a Celeb
Going shopping
Seasons

Last edited by buggirl28; 08-06-2008 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: Adding important stuff!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
I have 20
Webkinz :)

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wanna Be on Top Season 2! Win 9 PSFs and the Cheeky Cat PSF! Come to the thread and see how many more contestants I need!

Black lab
shadow
feeling like a cowgirl!
rockstar
no
yes
i will post pic later
sns1077 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 05:20 PM   #3
goldenpuppylover

Default Re: Wanna Be on Top Season 2! Win 9 PSFs and the Cheeky Cat PSF! Come to the thread and see how many more contestants I need!

Pet Type: Golden Retriver
Pet Name: Ginger
What theme you chose: I feel country (I kno its the same as the person above but I already have her in it)
Any themes you would like to see in the future: (By this I mean like Fun In the Sun, or other modeling challenges like that) I would like a winter theme one
Do you need me to take pics: No
Will you stay commited to this thread:Yes
I can't get on Webkinz right now. So I'll get the pic l8r.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:37 PM   #4
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Pet Type: Alley Cat
Pet Name: Allie
What theme did you choose?: Allie chose to be her favorite food, a strawberry ice cream cone!
Any Themes that you want to see in the future?: It would be fun to do a dream career photoshoot.
Do you Need me to take pics?: Yes. Sadly.
Will You stay comitted to this thread?: Yes, 100%.

I need you get the pic for me for this round. Sorry for not having it.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 06:27 PM   #5
Tecytoc2142

Pet Type: :easter:

Pet Name: Eva

What theme you chose: Fav food

Any themes you would like to see in the future: (By this I mean like Fun In the Sun, or other modeling challenges like that) Dress like another webkinz

Do you need me to take pics: yes

Will you stay commited to this thread: 100%!
i will get my pic in tomorrow my ww wont load tonight
Old 06-28-2008, 07:52 PM   #6
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Good! We have some entries already! Yay!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 08:58 AM   #7

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

Pet Type: Collie
Pet Name: Sassie
What theme you chose: undecided
Any themes you would like to see in the future: (By this I mean like Fun In the Sun, or other modeling challenges like that) dress like a recipe
Do you need me to take pics: yes, sorry bout that!
Will you stay commited to this thread: totally!

---------- horsegirl12 added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

I'll tell you my clothes later today, or tomorrow

Last edited by horsegirl12; 06-29-2008 at 08:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 09:42 AM   #8
I have 20

HI! here is my pics:
Attached Images
File Type: bmpfashion contest.bmp (420.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: bmpfashion contest3.bmp (315.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: bmpfashion contest 2.bmp (323.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-29-2008, 09:43 AM   #9
I have 20

ill post a bigger pic if u need me to
Old 06-29-2008, 01:33 PM   #10
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

name: sakari.
type: samoyed dog.
committed: deffinately yes.
outfit: food, she is going to be a taco.

Click the image to open in full size.

the green fleecy represents lettuce.
the plaid funky hat is for the tomatoes in the taco.
of course the brown coudoroy pants are for the ground beef or meat.
and lastly the white shoes are to represent the yummy cheese that goes on tacos.
hope that you like it :]
yummy!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
congrats sakari!, fun!, go buttercup1994 ! :], good contest!, good luck to all!, lil uvy