Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 01:39 PM   #11
YAY! I'm finally
Gifted

winkystar29 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top??? Come Here for KinzFashion Season 1!!! 15 SPOTS!!!!!!!!

KINZ!!!!!

pet's name: Cocoa
WW id: winkystar29

ooh I've never done a fashion contest before!! but I am very pumped and soo excited
do the outfits have to be CRAZY? or is it the nicest matching outfit?
and also, when does it start!??!

*so excited*

OKAY! here is my entry!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by winkystar29; 07-12-2008 at 12:12 PM..
winkystar29 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 03:47 PM   #12
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top??? Come Here for KinzFashion Season 1!!! 15 SPOTS!!!!!!!!

Thank you for entering. The contest starts as soon as we have enough member so spead the word! Winky, the outfits will depend on what round and what kind of theme I choose, but it's them so you can make it however you want it to look as long as it follows =]
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 03:51 PM   #13
onderfully a
Webkinz :)

BellaCullen is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top??? Come Here for KinzFashion Season 1!!! 10 SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!!

kinz

Pet name:snowbelle
wwusername:pommiegurl130

how do you get pics?

Last edited by BellaCullen; 07-11-2008 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: I forgot something
Old 07-11-2008, 03:58 PM   #14
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top??? Come Here for KinzFashion Season 1!!! 9 SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!!

I'll brb I'm going to get the guide for posting pics!

---------- Webkinzgirly1 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Here's the guide for posting pictures =]
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...sting+pictures

Last edited by Webkinzgirly1; 07-11-2008 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-12-2008, 12:13 PM   #15
YAY! I'm finally
Gifted

winkystar29 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top??? Come Here for KinzFashion Season 1!!! 9 SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!!

here's my entry! (see above for my profily thing)

Click the image to open in full size.
winkystar29 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #16
Gifted

um...winky, i didnt give out the theme yet because we dont have enough members lol. if your anxious to start the contest, plz find ppl 2 join. =]
Old 07-14-2008, 09:35 AM   #17
believer

is there still room if so i would like to joinn
oh yeah, kinz

and
ww- elefantluvr
pet-destiny
Old 07-14-2008, 12:26 PM   #18
Gifted

yup theres still room
Old 07-14-2008, 12:41 PM   #19
Gifted

efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

Kinz

can you give me a minute to enter thanks a bunch

---------- efron_fan7767 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

pets name- Wilma Whiskers
ww id- bubblegum7767

Last edited by efron_fan7767; 07-14-2008 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 11:08 PM   #20
believer

Default Re: Wanna Be On Top??? Come Here for KinzFashion Season 1!!! 7 SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!!

ok seriously

MORE PEOPLE
Closed