Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 05:58 PM   #1
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Default Virtual Village Graphics Competition WINNERS THREAD! The votes are in and the winner is...

Click the image to open in full size.

On top of the exciting news of our newest members, we have just found out that Lea, who had recently quit the shop will be returning to Variety Village (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...w-t311225.html)!!
As for the winners of our contest..

First off, before we announce the winners, I'd like to start off with saying that everyone's graphics were STUNNING. The participation was amazing and tons more than we had imagined. The talent was even better and deciding the winners was harder than we ever could've expected.
After a longg time of discussing, we finally decided on who the winners would be. The places were SUPER close and we had 2 ties.

Without further adue, our third place winners are:

Congratulations to Elly-Rose and Cookiemonster96!!

In an extremely close second, our winner in second place is:

Congratulations to Labrador96!

And, last but definitely not least, in a tie for first, our winners who will be joining Super Clydesdale Bros, Lea and I at Variety Village aree:

Congratulations Hyata and Kolacola12!! We're glad to have you on the team!

Now, for the Prizes:
1st place - Hyata and Kolacola12 - A job at Variety Village, and a choice of 3 psfs from the list below
2nd place - Labrador96 - Choice of 3 psfs from the below list
3rd place - Elly-Rose and Cookiemonster96 - Choice of 2 psfs from list.

Available PSFs:
German Shepard
Reindeer
Black Cat
Love Puppy
Sherbet Bunny
Horse
Pegasus
Rhino
B&W Cheeky Dog

A HUGE thanks to all who particpated!
DKMagoo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 06:01 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Virtual Village Graphics Competition WINNERS THREAD! The votes are in and the winner is...

*sigh* Oh Well, I'll keep trying!
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Default Re: Virtual Village Graphics Competition WINNERS THREAD! The votes are in and the winner is...

Congratulations to everyone!
Jake is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 06:10 PM   #4

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

*sigh* oh well. I guess that i shall make my own shop. I wanted to win. oh well.

---------- cookiemonster96 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

I'll take the B&W Cheeky dog, and the Love Puppy PSF's please.

my WW username is KatelynKangaroo.

Last edited by cookiemonster96; 07-17-2008 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #5
[xo]starburst

Congrats Guys!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:13 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by cookiemonster96
*sigh* oh well. I guess that i shall make my own shop. I wanted to win. oh well.

---------- cookiemonster96 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

I'll take the B&W Cheeky dog, and the Love Puppy PSF's please.

my WW username is KatelynKangaroo.
Please send me the request.
My phone's too stupid to add buddies.
xD
Jake is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 06:22 PM   #7
polkadotted

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

congratz to everyone!
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 07:01 PM   #8
Gift Guru

I can't wait until the winners see they won.
Jake is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 07:22 PM   #9
kolacola12

THANKYOUU!! xD
I just screamed in a pellow at the top of my lungs.
[My parent's ears would bleed If I didn't use a pellow. xD]

---------- kolacola12 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

[BTW- I don't want any PSF's] Thanks. :]

Last edited by kolacola12; 07-17-2008 at 07:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-17-2008, 07:24 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Okay, Kola.
I just left you a message on your page.
Jake is offline Male
Closed

Tags
kolacola