Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Arrow The Very First WI Thread Awards!!

Hello WI members! Do you think you have a great thread? Then enter it in the "WI Thread Awards!!" All you have to do is say what category(s) you want to enter it in, then name of it, and a link! We will have a big award ceremony and there will be lots of fun. Now, here are the categories:

Categories:

Best Top Model
Best Design help
Best poll
Best KC help
Best avvie/siggie thread
Best glitter/paint pets
Best Contest
Most helpful thread
Best discovery thread
Best house thread
Best family thread
Best avvie/siggy thread
Best Best outfit help thread
Best idea for ganz thread
Best naming thread
Best blooperz/goofz thread
Best club thread

Here's the form:

WI prefrence of notificationif you win, do you want me to PM you, profile message?)
WW username:
Thread link:
Categories:

Prizes:
THEY ARE A SURPRISE!!

Rules:
*Please enter using the form
*Don't critisise other threads & be nice
*Please don't whine or complain about losing
*Please don't brag about winning
*Post a with your entry if you read the rules

Okay, well, have fun! Prizes & award ceremony will be next Saturday. More details later.

Oh, and maximum of 15 threads per category. Thanks!

~TexasGirl~

TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2008, 01:38 PM   #2
Tecytoc2142

Default Re: The Very First WI Thread Awards!!

yeah no offence but if we put time and effort into it we want to know what we might get
Old 06-20-2008, 01:42 PM   #3
i am the best
Webkinz :)

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

i disagree with you, but for a different reason as others posted.

i do not think this is fair because this will turn out as a popularity contest. people will obviously elect their best friends for the different awards and if someone on here does not have a lot of friends, then this will turn out very unfair. correct me if i'm wrong.
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 02:24 PM   #4
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Okay, let me clear things up: THERE WILL BE NO POLLS OR ANY DEMOCRACY IN THIS. It is completely up to me, geros9, and a few other people we are asking to help us w/ this who gets the awards. I haven't decided the prizes yet, that's why I put "surprise" I'm waiting to see who's going to be working with me, and we'll decide as a group. I'm guessing around 5-7 PSF, but I can't be 100% sure. This is not a scam. I never scam people. I would never do that. Because that's wrong. It can't be a popularity contest, me & geros discussed that. This is completely fair. If you knew me more on WI, you'd know I wouldn't scam. We're working out the prizes, and I'll notify you ASAP when they are decided.
~TexasGirl~

PS: I probably would have made my first post a little clear-er, but I was on the phone.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 3 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by HipHop010
rudeness edited out
We aren't allowed to enter our own contests. If you think someone else's thread is cool, you are allowed to enter it too. And, even if I were to enter one of my threads, I would be winning prizes from myself, not you.

Last edited by danathorn; 06-20-2008 at 04:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2008, 02:32 PM   #5
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

PM mean private messaging.
pianolover is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 02:34 PM   #6
i am the best

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

ok guys, stop arguing, it never solves anything.
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 02:45 PM   #7
p3yt0n

View Post Originally Posted by HipHop010
rudeness edited out..
well.
How would you get Info out of these people on WI?
its restricted here, and imediatley gets edited if its not safe, so why would a murderer/con artist come here?

I actually think this thread is fair.
And i think you all should stop fighting.
it doesnt get anything anywhere.
and this thread could get deleted if you keep fighting.
so please stop,
and i hope more people will join this thread..

-p3yt0n

---------- p3yt0n added 5 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

okay, again.
Thats very inapropriate.
some people actually are, and
you cant just go around, and making fun of that.
If you idsagree with this thread, Then all you could do is leave.
its that simple. you dont have to make rude comments.
This thread was for mostly fun, i believe and its not a popularity contest either.
Since she is the judge, she is entitled to her own opinion.

[quote=HipHop010;8364403]
Do you think I'm mentally stupid?quote]

Last edited by danathorn; 06-20-2008 at 04:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2008, 03:47 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Okay, hiphop010, please leave my thread and don't come back. That is quite inapropriate, and rather rude, and that.....ugh. If you think that this thread is unfair or whatever, then just leave.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 14 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

I PMd a mod to see if they could delete the bad posts. I'm sorry that this happened, anyone that likes this thread. Chances are, it'll be closed. I might have to try again.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-20-2008 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2008, 03:52 PM   #9

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

we have talked about all of the details, and this is a completely fair contest. People who are nice in general tend to be nice on the internet, and we only asked for a thread link, not personal information
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 03:53 PM   #10
Gift Guru

And thanks p3yt0n.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

And thanks geros!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-20-2008 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed