Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #1
love yourself
Webkinz :)

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Exclamation Valentine the Love Frog's (and her account owner, Possiblerocks1's) Sensational Seasonal Valentine's Day Contest! Hurry to enter! There are only 7 spots left!

Hey Everyone!
It's Possiblerocks1 and Valentine the:luvfrog: here with a new Valentine's Day contest that will knock your socks off!
All you have to do is post every week!

Here are the rules:
1. There will be 10 entries unless the last people post within 5 minutes of eachother.
2. Make sure that you post every week. There will be 5 rounds and 2 people will be eliminated each week.
3. No rudeness. No put-downs. I don't even want to hear anyone constructivly critisizing anyone. Compliments only!
4. Please, no whining. I have participated in contests where people that get eliminated whine to the contest host(s) about getting eliminated. If you do that, you will not recieve your consolation prize, 1 PSF.

And, here is the much-awaited PRIZE LIST!!!!!
First Place: 12 PSFs and the honor of being a judge at all of the next seasons of Valentine the Love Frog's Sensational Seasonal Valentine's Day Contest!
Second Place: 9 PSFs
Third Place: 6 PSFs
Fourth Place: 3 PSFs
Consolation Prize (When you get eliminated): 1 PSF
I will PM out my list of pets when you need the PSFs.

Let's Meet Our Judges!
:luvfrog: Valentine the Love Frog. Valentine was chosen because she is the Valentine's Day pet for 2008. She is good at designing rooms and a very stylish dresser. She has also written many ove poems, so she will be a great judge for this contest.
:bdog: Coco Chanel the Brown Dog. Coco Chanel was chosen because she has a fantastic taste in clothes. She will be a great judge for the first and last rounds, but she will do fine in the second, third, and fourth rounds.
:gr: Amber the Golden Retriever. Amber was chosen because she is a room designer at heart. She will show her true colors while judging the third round, but since she has a wonderful sense of fashion and a very creative mind, she will judge greatly in the other rounds

Here is the entry form:
Name of pet:
Gender of pet:
Species of pet:
Why you want to be in this contest:
Did you read the rules (put :luvfrog::bdog::gr: if you are currently reading the rules)?:
Do you want to recieve the weekly judging via PM?:
Which color is better for Valentine's Day, in your opinion, red or pink?:

Let's Meet our Wonderfully Festive Contestants!
1. TinyDancer19 with Fleece the pretty Sheep
2. KieranRox with Lilly the beautiful Love Frog
3. Gingerspice55 with Snickerdoodle the gorgeous Black Bear

Have fun and GOOD LUCK!

Rounds:
Round 1: Theme: Valentine's Dress Up I. Due: Saturday, January 10th, 2009. Judging not posted. See post # for judging. (eliminated: and )
Round 2: Theme: Valentine's Party. Due: Saturday, January 17th, 2009. Judging not posted. See post # for judging. (eliminated: and )
Round 3: Theme: Love Poem Writing. Due: Saturday, January 24th, 2009. Judging not posted. See post # for judging. (eliminated: and )
Round 4: Theme: Love Song Writing. Due: Saturday, January 31st. Judging not posted. See post # for judging. (eliminated: and ).
Round 5: Theme: Decorate a Valentine's Day Cake (here is the picture: Click the image to open in full size. )Due: Saturday, February 7th, 2009. Judging not posted. See post # for judging. (elimated: and )

Round 6 (FINAL ROUND!!!!!): Theme: Valentine's Dress Up II. Due: Saturday, February 14th, 2009. Judging not posted. See post # for judging. (1st place: , 2nd place: . Congratulations!!)

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 01-11-2009 at 08:51 PM..
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Valentine the Love Frog's (and her account owner, Possiblerocks1's) Sensational Seasonal Valentine's Day Contest! Hurry to enter! There are only 10 spots left!

Why aren't there any entries?!
Old 01-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #3
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Valentine the Love Frog's (and her account owner, Possiblerocks1's) Sensational Seasonal Valentine's Day Contest! Hurry to enter! There are only 10 spots left!

View Post Originally Posted by possiblerocks1
Hey Everyone!

It's Possiblerocks1 and Valentine the:luvfrog: here with a new Valentine's Day contest that will knock your socks off!
All you have to do is post every week!

Here are the rules:
1. There will be 10 entries unless the last people post within 5 minutes of eachother.
2. Make sure that you post every week. There will be 5 rounds and 2 people will be eliminated each week.
3. No rudeness. No put-downs. I don't even want to hear anyone constructivly critisizing anyone. Compliments only!
4. Please, no whining. I have participated in contests where people that get eliminated whine to the contest host(s) about getting eliminated. If you do that, you will not recieve your consolation prize, 1 PSF.

And, here is the much-awaited PRIZE LIST!!!!!
First Place: 12 PSFs and the honor of being a judge at all of the next seasons of Valentine the Love Frog's Sensational Seasonal Valentine's Day Contest!
Second Place: 9 PSFs
Third Place: 6 PSFs
Fourth Place: 3 PSFs
Consolation Prize (When you get eliminated): 1 PSF
I will PM out my list of pets when you need the PSFs.

Let's Meet Our Judges!
:luvfrog: Valentine the Love Frog. Valentine was chosen because she is the Valentine's Day pet for 2008. She is good at designing rooms and a very stylish dresser. She has also written many ove poems, so she will be a great judge for this contest.
:bdog: Coco Chanel the Brown Dog. Coco Chanel was chosen because she has a fantastic taste in clothes. She will be a great judge for the first and last rounds, but she will do fine in the second, third, and fourth rounds.
:gr: Amber the Golden Retriever. Amber was chosen because she is a room designer at heart. She will show her true colors while judging the third round, but since she has a wonderful sense of fashion and a very creative mind, she will judge greatly in the other rounds

Here is the entry form:
Name of pet:Fleece
Gender of pet:Girl
Species of pet:Sheep
Why you want to be in this contest:Because Fleece loves valentines day and contest. She is outgoing and loves party planning. She has won 1 webkiz next top model and she wants to be involved in something.
Did you read the rules (put :luvfrog::bdog::gr: if you are currently reading the rules)?::luvfrog::bdog::gr:
Do you want to recieve the weekly judging via PM?:Just tell me that you have judged and give me the link do not and I repeat DO NOT post the actual judging.
Which color is better for Valentine's Day, in your opinion, red or pink?:

Let's Meet our Wonderfully Festive Contestants!

Have fun and GOOD LUCK!

Rounds:
Round 1: Theme: Valentine's Dress Up I. Due: Saturday, January 10th, 2009. Judging not posted. See post # for judging. (eliminated: and )
Round 2: Theme: Valentine's Party. Due: Saturday, January 17th, 2009. Judging not posted. See post # for judging. (eliminated: and )
Round 3: Theme: Love Poem Writing. Due: Saturday, January 24th, 2009. Judging not posted. See post # for judging. (eliminated: and )
Round 4: Theme: Love Song Writing. Due: Saturday, January 31st. Judging not posted. See post # for judging. (eliminated: and ).
Round 5: Theme: Decorate a Valentine's Day Cake (here is the picture: Click the image to open in full size. )Due: Saturday, February 7th, 2009. Judging not posted. See post # for judging. (elimated: and )

Round 6 (FINAL ROUND!!!!!): Theme: Valentine's Dress Up II. Due: Saturday, February 14th, 2009. Judging not posted. See post # for judging. (1st place: , 2nd place: . Congratulations!!)
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #4
love yourself

Yay! An entry! Let's get some more!
Old 01-10-2009, 11:36 AM   #5
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Valentine the Love Frog's (and her account owner, Possiblerocks1's) Sensational Seasonal Valentine's Day Contest! Hurry to enter! There are only 9 spots left!

Do you want the outfit to be a romantic valentines outfit?
Old 01-11-2009, 11:04 AM   #6
love yourself

Default Re: Valentine the Love Frog's (and her account owner, Possiblerocks1's) Sensational Seasonal Valentine's Day Contest! Hurry to enter! There are only 9 spots left!

Yes. That would be perfect. Remember, putting a description and story to go along with the outfit will earn you some bonus points to use in the end!
Old 01-11-2009, 11:22 AM   #7
KieranRox

Name of pet: Lilly
Gender of pet: Girl

Species of pet: Love Frog
Why you want to be in this contest: Idk, I like contests!
Did you read the rules?: :luvfrog::bdog::gr:
Do you want to recieve the weekly judging via PM?: Yes Please!
Which color is better for Valentine's Day, in your opinion, red or pink?: PINK!!!!!!

I am excited! Tell me when I need the first entery in! !
Old 01-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #8
Call me Rinka

can we use kinzstyle?
Old 01-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #9
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

Name of pet:SNICKERDOODLE
Gender of pet:FEMALE

Species of pet:BLACK BEAR
Why you want to be in this contest:BECAUSE I LOVE FASHION AND CONTESTS
Did you read the rules (put :luvfrog::bdog::gr: if you are currently reading the rules)?:YES
Do you want to recieve the weekly judging via PM?: YES PLEASE
Which color is better for Valentine's Day, in your opinion, red or pink?: RED

Valentines's Pic: (I'll get back to you on that.)
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #10
Call me Rinka

Here is Fleece with the PERFECT valentines outfit! Between the two valentine colors,Fleece picks pink. Why? Because it really brings out the mood and everybody feels great. It makes boys fall in love with girls because some girls don't look good in red,but all girls look good in pink. Here is why she picked the clothing peices. 1.Love pet coat:It is pink with hearts on it! It is great for valentines day and it has a touch of pink! 2. Pink pants:It is pink and it has flowers and hearts on it! Its great! 3. B-ball shoes:They just look great with the outfit! 4.Big it up hat:Most girls would just use bows,but not Fleece. She has her own crazy sense of fashion!
Click the image to open in full size.
Closed