Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2007, 05:37 PM   #1
jessicax3
Banned
Rachelx3 is on a distinguished road

Default Use You Imagination! Big Prizes

TINKERBELLA AND I MADE A CONTEST HERE HOW IT WORKS...

-WRITE A PARAGRAPH TO CONTINUE OUR STORY
-CERTAIN NUMBER POSTS WILL WIN PLIZES AS THE STORY GOES ON, IT GETS HARDER TO ADD ON, SO THE PRIZES GET BETTER.
-YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 POSTS BETWEEN YOUR POST
-YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THEN THE STORY, ANY QUESTIONS, PM ME.
-DON'T ASK ME FOR THE PRIZES JUST PM ME

THE WINNING POST NUMBERS ARE THE FOLOWING:

POST 10- CANDYCANE ( ITS NOT RARE YET, BUT SOON)

POST 20- VEGGIE STIR FRY (ONCE AGAIN A RECIPE)

POST 30-WAFFLE SHACK (RECIPE)

POST 31- CHARM CANDY (ONLY IN CHARM FOREST)

POST 40-PSF x 3 (LOOOOOK BELOW FOR CHOICES)

POST 50- PSF x 5 (KEEP LOOKING DOWN)

POST 75- PSF x 10 (BELOW)

**KNOW THE FOOD CHOICES**
:chi::cs::el1:
:gr::husky::rbt::rdr::pig:

NOW THE STORY......

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A UNICORN WHO LOVES PEANUTS AND JUST COUNDENT STOP EATING THEM. ONCE DAY THE UNICORN WENT TO THE DOCTER, AND THE DOCTER SAID.....

** NOW ITS YOUR TURN, GO WILD, ADD ON, WE WILL WRITE THE STORY AND REPOST IT WHEN ITS DONE, BUT DONT PUT ANYTHING OFF TOPIC ,PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS**
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2007, 06:03 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Use You Imagination! Big Prizes

th docter said that if she coutinues to eat peanuts she will not be able to be around other webkinz. She couldn't talk, look, be around, other webkinz. The unicorn jumped out of her seat and screamed! What was she going to do without peanuts! The docter said that if she wanted to see Webkinz again she would have to eat brocolli in soup everyday for the rest of her life with only a sixteenth of a peanut a day. The unicorn fainted. When she woke up....
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2007, 06:08 PM   #3
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

She decided that she wanted those peanuts! I know she stated I will go to the W-Shop and buy an elephant costume - that way I can eat peanuts all the time. Heading out to the W-Shop ready to buy her costume only to find out - that they are sold out. She screams......................
Old 12-11-2007, 06:18 PM   #4
GreenPunk

"If you don't stop eating peanuts, the fairy from the Zelda game will come back to haunt you!" The doctor said with fear. The unicorn named Charlie looked around to see if there were more peanuts. He saw a great, big, huge bag of peanuts with the most nuttiest tasting of all peanuts in the land of the Strawberry Kingdom. He walked slowly, slowly, slowly..... BAM!!! He ate all the peanuts at once. Then, his belly got bigger, bigger, bigger... It grew until......... KA-BOOOOOOMMMM!!!!! Charlie had no belly left, so, he could not eat peanuts again. The doctor did not tell him the truth because, he knew the truth would do no good and the doctor did not like Charlie.

THE END!!
Old 12-11-2007, 09:54 PM   #5
jessicax3
Banned
Rachelx3 is on a distinguished road

great job guys!
Old 12-11-2007, 10:00 PM   #6
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

"try some jelly with that!"
Old 12-11-2007, 10:04 PM   #7
Cobyroxs
Gifted

cowsrule is an unknown quantity at this point

The scream is so loud it is heard all the way at Arte's Curio Shop. After th loud scream the unicorn goes home to think of something that she can do so that she will be able to eat peanuts and she.....
Old 12-11-2007, 10:06 PM   #8
ebkinz are so
Gifted

pokkadotzz will become famous soon enough

will be able to think with her Aussie Underdog. All the sudden Underdog barked, he had an idea..
Closed