Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
-Stay Strong-
Webkinz :)

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

Default Unscramble The Webkinz Names! Win Cool PSFs!!

MOD-PLEASE CLOSE
okies... im closing this cause i dont want to have this as a contest anymore... i WILL still send the PSFs though!

List of people to send PSF to:
WWhimsyDragon-tinkerpup and Whimsy Dragon
Chiclet-
jenniferjwva-Pinto and Carmel Lion
Princess98474-Tinkerpup and Floral Fox
36greeny36-
pupso98-

Last edited by Jordan~; 11-30-2008 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jordan~ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 10:18 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Default Re: Unscramble The Webkinz Names! Win Cool PSFs!!

Velvetly Elephant
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 10:19 PM   #3
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

I will anwser the Velvety Elephant. Im I right?
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 11-29-2008, 10:23 PM   #4
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

yes but WWhimsy Dragon guessed first!
Post what PSF you want! i will send later because i have to go now!
Old 11-29-2008, 10:24 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

I would like do you have the Whimsy Dragon?
Old 11-29-2008, 10:28 PM   #6
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan~
yes but WWhimsy Dragon guessed first!
Post what PSF you want! i will send later because i have to go now!
Oh well piped at the post, But I thought WWimsy's post said they didn't know but good luck anyway. oh well!

---------- treknx01 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Second try Blue trigger fish. Lets see if i am first this time

Last edited by treknx01; 11-29-2008 at 10:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 11-29-2008, 10:56 PM   #7
-Stay Strong-

oh i didnt know it said that.. . .
you can guess the next one!
its on the first post

---------- Jordan~ added 27 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

AnYbOdY!!?

Last edited by Jordan~; 11-29-2008 at 10:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #8

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

This is confusing, but the scrambled name is blue trigger fish.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:02 PM   #9
-Stay Strong-

thats correct! what psf do you want?
Old 11-29-2008, 11:15 PM   #10
Autism Awareness

Post another please!
Closed