Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 10:36 AM   #41
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Default Re: typing contest! Just for fun! come on in and try it! won't love it till you try it! come on in and click here now!! :)

alot of you are saying forehead or chin. So I decided to do those too! now you can do webkinz, apple, and kitten with your....

nose
toe
chin
elbow
forehead
tongue (optional)

and if there is any of you that want to do it again, I have new words....

1.) Ms. Birdy (hit caps lock for the capitals)
2.) Dr. Quack
3.) starbursts
BONUS (optinal): superkitty777 <---- just thought I would throw that in!

Good luck!
superkitty777 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2008, 10:38 AM   #42
I stole your
Webkinz :)

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: typing contest! Just for fun! come on in and try it! won't love it till you try it! come on in and click here now!! :)

View Post Originally Posted by superkitty777
I know alot of people do this, but I wanted to make my own! So let's try it!
first word:
webkinz

second word:
apple

third word:
kitten

try typing these words with you nose, toe, elbow, and if you can, tounge! alright, here I go!

with my nose:
1.)

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbkiz

2.) aaaaaaaaaapplee

3.) kitten

with my toe:
1.) we3 bkiz
2.) aq--p-plllllllllle
3.)kitt4en

with my elbow:
1.) wweb kikn mzx
2.) apple
3.) kiiiittenb

with my tounge:
1.)
wbkinnz

2.) apppplllleeee
3.) kkki8tten

I thought I did ok! good luck everyone! I will come with new words tomarrow! thanks alot!
nose:
1.2e3bkiinhaZ
2.aqpple
3.kittten
toe:
1.weeeebkinzx
2.appppple4r
3.kitytenm
elbow:
1.weerb kion zx
2.aaaaaapple
3.kirgftedn

lol that was fun!!
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 10:38 AM   #43
ChunkyMonkey588

JTlvr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

webkinz
apple
kitten

wew bkjiknZ
awslopoe4
kiott e nnnnnnn

wqaebk,mi nnnb xz
alollo,,dess
kjkik urtrfdrfnn
Old 02-03-2008, 10:41 AM   #44
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Hey I'm back! hows it going? Well I read in a few posts that Some people want to do forhead and chin. So I am throwing those in! also, If you want to do it again, here are some new words...

2.) Dr. Quack
3.) starbursts
BONUS!!! (optinal): superkitty777 <----- Just thought I would throw that in for people who want a challenge!
Old 02-03-2008, 10:43 AM   #45
Forever a
Banned

Smile Re: typing contest! Just for fun! come on in and try it! won't love it till you try it! come on in and click here now!! :)

View Post Originally Posted by superkitty777
Hey I'm back! hows it going? Well I read in a few posts that Some people want to do forhead and chin. So I am throwing those in! also, If you want to do it again, here are some new words...

2.) Dr. Quack
3.) starbursts
BONUS!!! (optinal): superkitty777 <----- Just thought I would throw that in for people who

want a challenge!
whoops! I said that twice didn't I? sorry!
Old 02-03-2008, 10:48 AM   #46
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

oh, I have done this SOOO many times I am almost a pro (at least with the elbow, I get SO many emails saying to type my name with my elbow!LOL)

nose
1. webkinz
2.apple
3.kitten

toe
(i was standing on my chair with my toe over the keyboard LOL)
1.webkinzx
2.applle4
3.kitten

elbow
1.webkinz
2. apple
3. kitten

tounge

1.webkiz (forgot the N )
2. apple
3.kitten

that was fun, I PROMISE i didn't cheat, I do this alll the time with my friends!

but I also have small elbows, a small nose, and etc!
♥gymnasticsgirl96♥
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 10:52 AM   #47
beachgirl101
Gifted

catlover is on a distinguished road

nose:

wwwwwwwebkin z
aqoppoole
kiitteenh

elbow:fwebn kkkiz

appler
kkmikttwesdn

toe:
webn kinmjzx
***;tgteed n
dadp;[pl;er
catlover is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 01:23 PM   #48
Forever a
Banned

good job guys!
Old 02-03-2008, 01:46 PM   #49
Call me Danielle :)

cute0099 will become famous soon enough

Nose: webbbbbkinz
appppole
kitten
Toe: webkinz
appple
kitten
Elbow: we bk,ki nz
azppppple
kitgten
Can't do tongue, I'm sick! Sorry!
cute0099
cute0099 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 03:45 PM   #50
Bmoney08

Beautifulme is an unknown quantity at this point

nose:
webkinz: we3bik89hjs
apple:apple
kitten:kittenh
almost pefect

elbow:webkinz:webkinz
kitten:,kitten

tounge: webkinz:webkinz
kitten:kitten

toe:webkkkinz