Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 11:28 PM   #1
^The Coolest Girl^
Webkinz :)

Jennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to behold

Default Twilight Quote Contest!!! For PSFs!!!!!! If you didn't read all of the books it might be a spoiler for you so don't look!

Ok so I am starting a Twilight Quote Contest for all Twilight fans!!!!!!!!!
Sooooo.... Everyday i will randomly flip open to a page of ANY ONE OF THE BOOKS
And pick a quote from one of the major characters (ex. Bella, Alice, Edward, Jacob, Renesmee...)
The Rules Are: (drum roll)

1. First Person to post gets the PSF.
2. You can chose from the Duck, Kangaroo, Persian Cat, Frog, Eagle, Sheep, Velvety Elephant, Pink Google, Golden Retriever, Hippo, Skunk, Lion and Koala!
3. Please don't be rude!
4. I will get to the thread as soon as I can to post a new quote, which will always be this front page.
5. Have Fun ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Quote #1: "And if you ever kiss her again, I will break you jaw for her"

Quote #2: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."

Last edited by Jennybeevee; 11-12-2008 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jennybeevee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 12:52 AM   #2
Kurei... I am gifted
Gifted

Kureiryu is just really niceKureiryu is just really nice

Default Re: Twilight Quote Contest!!! For PSFs!!!!!! If you didn't read all of the books it might be a spoiler for you so don't look!

Book 3 Edward said this to Jacob
Kureiryu is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 06:33 PM   #3
^The Coolest Girl^

Jennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Twilight Quote Contest!!! For PSFs!!!!!! If you didn't read all of the books it might be a spoiler for you so don't look!

Yes! Now please pm me your your WW id and what PSF you would like.

---------- Jennybeevee added 22 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

So whos next??

Last edited by Jennybeevee; 11-12-2008 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-13-2008, 09:31 PM   #4
^The Coolest Girl^

ANYONE???????
Old 11-13-2008, 09:50 PM   #5
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I'd enter, but this seems a little hard... Jake and Edward Talk alot...
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 10:01 PM   #6
^The Coolest Girl^

Sooo anyone else?
Old 11-16-2008, 03:50 PM   #7
I LOVE HORSES!!!!!!!

Rivergirl31 will become famous soon enough

alice and bella on bella's wedding day
Rivergirl31 is offline Female
Closed