Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 07:25 PM   #91
turtle606

Default Re: Turtle606's Next Top Model!

actually, two people didn't enter. They will be eliminated and that will kind of mess up the contest. I will think about it, but you might still get a chance to enter. I will give you till 8:00PM tonight to dress like yur PSF and that might work. How does that sound!

---------- turtle606 added 9 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

volleyuup, In The Sun and Lefty21 didn't enter before the deadline. I will except the fact that volleyuup never got someone to take a picture for her in time so that leaves In The Sun and Lefty21. They unfortunately will be disqualified. I PMed everyone and posted the deadline but those people still didn't post. That will mess up the contest. However, 2 new people, mileyluver and ashleyluver also want to enter this contest. I gave them until 8:00 tonight to post their PSF outfits and if they do they will be in the contest. If you think this is unfair, please post because I am having 2nd thoughts myself too. I will judge the 1st assignment at 8:05PM. Okay?!

---------- turtle606 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and please go to my A/S Shoppe! I make just about EVERYTHING! AND, it's all FREE! The link is in my siggie!

---------- turtle606 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

I thought about it and I will PM those three people and give them the same deadline as miley and ashley luver. It will B sort of like a race. Is that fair?

---------- turtle606 added 11 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Wait a minute, did WI change, or is it me. Go to some ones profile, it's totally different. Also, instead of "BLANK" New PMs It says "BLANK" Notifications. Has anyone else noticed this?

---------- turtle606 added 74 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Milo Says:

After Much Deliberation, Spice127 won the contest. And since so many people didn't enter, NO ONE will be going home.

---------- turtle606 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and please PM me to hug Waggle! He needs help! Check my siggie!

Last edited by turtle606; 05-08-2008 at 07:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2008, 07:28 PM   #92
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

I am sorry but I may need to drop out
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 07:53 PM   #93
♥ I have 6

doddldaddl is on a distinguished road

okey dokey so is there another assignment? The pretzel was hard!!!! There are hardly any brown tops!!
doddldaddl is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 08:08 PM   #94
turtle606

In The Sun, there is no need to drop out. You were already disqualified.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:25 PM   #95
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

Let me see what time it is
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 08:28 PM   #96
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

Ok here is my entry
She is posing as cheese and crackers
Attachment 96138
Attachment 96139
Old 05-08-2008, 08:38 PM   #97
turtle606

Milo Says:
To throw in a twist, since Spice won last round, s/he gets immunity this round and cannot be eliminated. For the 2nd Assignment you will have to dress like a Super Hero or whatever a Super Hero is to you. The judges told me that they are really looking for creativity and use of materials. You can use any exclusive T's like the Wheel of Yum Tee or the Wheel of Wow Tee. However, you cannot use charm forest T shirts. You can also use Curio Shop Exclusive Items. There is no time deadline this time because I forgot to say the time zone and every thing got messed up. However, the outfits are due in 2-3 days, aim for 2. Remember this is not a race. Good Luck Contestants and get to work!

Oh, I almost forgot, only one person is going home this week.

Oh and the Producer of this show, Turtle606 would like everyone to look at her siggie and to PM her with a hug. All questions will be answered when you look.

---------- turtle606 added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Miley Lover, you are too late. Tell your friend Ashley Lover the same thing. Sorry.

Last edited by turtle606; 05-08-2008 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-08-2008, 08:49 PM   #98
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

Here is Molly Sue posing as the Fasion Hero

Attachment 96152
Old 05-08-2008, 09:37 PM   #99
sodapop907

My hero is my 3 and 4 grade teacher mrs.___________ ( i didnt want to post her last name) so i m dressing up as her
Old 05-09-2008, 06:44 AM   #100
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

mileyluver...YOU ARE TOO LATE! Please stop posting outfits...the contest already started and we won't take entries! sorry!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Closed