Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 04:07 PM   #11
hey y'all...
Webkinz :)

xoxo_Ditzyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Top Room Designers!

sf4581 and Rejewal you are in! thanks....i will put your names in the official entries later. but thanks for the great rooms!

---------- xoxo_Ditzyyy added 374 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

everybody check the orange to see the contestants. also please enter! we still have a few days left!!!!

---------- xoxo_Ditzyyy added 129 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

c'mon people.... enter!

Last edited by xoxo_Ditzyyy; 12-09-2008 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xoxo_Ditzyyy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #12
Lil Kinz
missmgf11 is an unknown quantity at this point

if u can find the N in this picture ........

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

and if you can find the letter Q that means........

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOQOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also try to find F

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OK U WILL HAVE A GR8T B-DAY !!!!!

:rdr: i wish u a merry christmas!
missmgf11 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 10:07 AM   #13
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Wow looks like you have some great submissions here, you are going to have a tough time judging! Can't wait to see more rooms posted
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 06:51 PM   #14
hey y'all...

View Post Originally Posted by Rejewal
Wow looks like you have some great submissions here, you are going to have a tough time judging! Can't wait to see more rooms posted
yeah i love the ones already posted....i hope more people post rooms but so far i don't think anyone will

---------- xoxo_Ditzyyy added 155 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Well good evenin everybody! Chipper Jones here to let you all know that we still have 3 DAYS left to enter! so c'mon in and post those winter rooms. Right now we only have 3 official contestants and that's not very good to me. Anyhow I am told to ask you all if we should do another round of room design? I am thinking not because of the amount of people...but i would really love for more people to enter!

How come you always get to do the annoucing? I think we should put a girl in charge....someone who is determined and smart...and well me! Ok so i'm Jade if you didn't know. I really hope we can do another round of this or possibly another contest! anyway please enter your holiday and christmas room and stick around for more updates!

Why didn't you guys tell me we were posting! i wanna post too! hi all you guys!!!!!
it would rock my stockings if you would enter! so yeah.... byeesss for all of us

Last edited by xoxo_Ditzyyy; 12-09-2008 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-09-2008, 02:02 PM   #15
jenna522

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

This is Bobbles Room. He is very festive and awaiting Christmas as patiently as he can...relaxing in the hot tub.

Last edited by mxmom8887; 01-18-2009 at 06:17 AM..
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 03:02 PM   #16

guitargirl_15 is an unknown quantity at this point

heres mine!Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:37 PM   #17
hey y'all...

great thanks you two. i love them....and the hot tub is so not fair...i wasn't allowed to buy andy of the estore stufff . i also added to offical contestants list.

---------- xoxo_Ditzyyy added 11 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

hey everyone. chipper jones and jade got in trouble sooo they cant' post today. but my mom said because i was good that i could. also my sister cuddles is here. she wants to be a judge but mom said no. so she's just here to watch and say hi. anyway we have 5 contestants and we love all the rooms sooo much! but we still want more people to enter! so please do....

hiya cuddles here. i am a penguin and i am the oldest in my family (but only a week older than Jade). i really wish i could be a judge but maybe next time. i think i should help because i loveeee winter and christmas! i just love to play in the snow. and i love when my mom makes me hot chocolate....well mom says we have to go. we are going shopping!!!! yeah! well please enter this contest...thanks guys! bye

Last edited by xoxo_Ditzyyy; 12-09-2008 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2008, 09:58 AM   #18
jenna522

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

added to room

Last edited by mxmom8887; 01-18-2009 at 06:17 AM..
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #19
hey y'all...

View Post Originally Posted by mxmom8887
added to room
thanks! and you are sooo lucky that you got the minty reindeer i want it so bad but my mom wont let me get anything from the estore or anymore plushies
Old 12-11-2008, 01:59 AM   #20
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Wow you got a few more great submissions, mxmom8887 love the hottub completly makes your room! Great job btw!
Rejewal is offline Female
Closed